Febreze Fabric Refresher

by Febreze

#2 in Starch

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher with Downy® is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture u.

What's your favorite febreze scent
How does this work when spraying clothing? It says to spray until slightly damp so after you dry your clothes? Can this be used on blankets and furniture?
What does this scent smell like? I really don't like vanilla scents I'm more of a fruit scent kinda girl.
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher!
Product Highlights
“...it on everything from my carpets to furniture to curtains, it keeps my house smelling fresh and clean and helps to eliminate some of the pet odour from my cats and dog.” in 8 reviews
“I love febreze fabric refresher it smells so awesome and lasts a long time, the price of it however is a bit too much but i guess its worth it ” in 5 reviews
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
This febreeze works wonders. It does an amazing job of eliminating orders in my clothing, sheets, coats, couch, and pretty much any fabric I own! It leaves everything I spray smelling fresh and clean. I couldn’t survive without this!
Ronkonkoma, NY
With two dogs, this is a necessity. I vacuum then spray this on the couches, rugs and even by the dog cage. It really helps get any musty odors out of the air. I would 100% recommend this product!
Spartanburg , SC
Any time I need to freshen up an article of clothing, my pets beds, or even just a nice spritz onto my couch this always does the trick. This helps eliminate any weird funk that might be lingering.
Love love love febreeze and everything they make especially the fabric spray! It’s super affordable and great for everything between clothes and couches and even just for a spritz around the house
Town Creek, AL
Febreze air fresheners are the best. I love the different scents. Definitely, refreshes your fabric and I also use it on my curtains in my living room as well. Very affordable. I would highly recommend.
Kansas City, MO
My husband loves this product, he never ran out of it, we normally use it on our living room cushions and curtains or in the car but you can use it almost everywhere in the house with fabric
Jericho, NY
I like the smell of lavender so I bought this. I use it on my couch that my boyfriend has a habit of falling asleep on without sheets and sometimes it gets a little dank. Thank goodness for febreeze!
Hoboken, NJ
This is my go-to for a quick clean up. I spray the comforter, drapes, couch and pillows to get my home to smell fresh and clean. It is affordable and lasts a long time. I love the scent!
Decatur, IN
I have animals inside. And they usually end up sitting on the furniture and laying on the beds. Using this spray in between washing the blankets has been such a game changer! It keeps everything smelling nice.
Greenville, IN
We call this slept spray at my house. The kids request me to spray their beds with it before they get in. The only thing is, even with a light spray, it takes forever to dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...