Febreze Fabric Refresher

by Febreze

#2 in Starch

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher with Downy® is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture u.

What's your favorite febreze scent
How does this work when spraying clothing? It says to spray until slightly damp so after you dry your clothes? Can this be used on blankets and furniture?
What does this scent smell like? I really don't like vanilla scents I'm more of a fruit scent kinda girl.
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher!
Product Highlights
“...it on everything from my carpets to furniture to curtains, it keeps my house smelling fresh and clean and helps to eliminate some of the pet odour from my cats and dog.” in 8 reviews
“I love febreze fabric refresher it smells so awesome and lasts a long time, the price of it however is a bit too much but i guess its worth it ” in 5 reviews
Bethlehem, PA
This spray works ok. I like the smell but it doesn't really help with smelly items, it just kind of masks it for a short time. It's still helpful though especially with smelly football pads and cleats! I like to spray my truck and use this sometimes on furniture after cooking things like tacos and bacon that leave an odor hanging out. For the price it's not bad.
chandler
I love buying this and spraying the couch, [email protected] , my closest & anything that I just want to refreshen a little to make it seem as though it just got out the dryer and washer :) it works great to, to hide any unwanted scents as of smokers smell , and musky smell - yup just spray this and everything well smell back to new and beautiful :)
Grand Rapids
The Febreze Fabric Refresher products are always my go to sprays. I love the light even mist that it sprays. I also love the Tide scented Febreze Fabric Refresher Spray. I use this for misting my wrinkled clothes and fluffing them back up in the dryer to get the wrinkles out! Works amazingly! I also use it for my car, carpet, and furniture!
Columbus, OH
I looovee using these!! Definitely when I want to wear something again and don’t quite have the time to do laundry. I also love using these on all of my children’s beds, as well as mine. As well as the curtains and the couch. It makes everything smell soooo good and really stick. The smell doesn’t fade within minutes.
League city, TX
I love this stuff. It makes your home smell so wonderful and clean even when you are feeling too lazy to clean. I tend to spray it onto furniture after cleaning it just to make it smell a little fresher. Currently using a cranberry variety and it makes my house smell like holiday cheer
Philadelphia, PA
Having cats and dogs makes this fabric refresher essential in life! People always act surprised when they find out how many animals i have because they say my house should smell like them. Not with this product! I also use it on my boxing gloves to get rid of my own smells 😆
San Diego, CA
I am such a huge advocate of febreze fabric refresher! I always buy the spring renewal fragrance. I use it on anything from musky clothes in the closet, inner shoe soles, to the couch and mattress. It is such a fresh uplifting scent I have been drawn to for over ten years now.
Chicago
Leaves my fabrics inside the house and car smelling very fresh and clean! Only con is when it sprays out and it hits the fabric it's like drops n mist but it dries right up leaving so I guess that's not bad! I will keep purchasing and recommend you do too!
Cape May Ch, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is great for refreshing not just clothing but couches and carpets for homes with pets. I find this to be a life saver when I have company arriving in short notice for a quick touch up clean scent. I would say this is a staple of mine. Highly reccomend!
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff! It’s so great to refresh my sofas and chairs and throw pillows too! I like to use it if I just wore a sweater or something for a couple of hours so it stays greasy but it wasn’t worn long enough to get smelly. Lazy girls dream!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...