Febreze Fabric Refresher

by Febreze

#2 in Starch

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher with Downy® is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture u.

What's your favorite febreze scent
How does this work when spraying clothing? It says to spray until slightly damp so after you dry your clothes? Can this be used on blankets and furniture?
What does this scent smell like? I really don't like vanilla scents I'm more of a fruit scent kinda girl.
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher!
Product Highlights
“...it on everything from my carpets to furniture to curtains, it keeps my house smelling fresh and clean and helps to eliminate some of the pet odour from my cats and dog.” in 8 reviews
“I love febreze fabric refresher it smells so awesome and lasts a long time, the price of it however is a bit too much but i guess its worth it ” in 5 reviews
Kansas city, MO
My husband loves this product, he never ran out of it, we normally use it on our living room cushions and curtains or in the car but you can use it almost everywhere in the house with fabric
Jericho, NY
I like the smell of lavender so I bought this. I use it on my couch that my boyfriend has a habit of falling asleep on without sheets and sometimes it gets a little dank. Thank goodness for febreeze!
Hoboken, NJ
This is my go-to for a quick clean up. I spray the comforter, drapes, couch and pillows to get my home to smell fresh and clean. It is affordable and lasts a long time. I love the scent!
Decatur, IN
I have animals inside. And they usually end up sitting on the furniture and laying on the beds. Using this spray in between washing the blankets has been such a game changer! It keeps everything smelling nice.
Greenville, IN
We call this slept spray at my house. The kids request me to spray their beds with it before they get in. The only thing is, even with a light spray, it takes forever to dry.
Manchester, NH
I can't live without this product! I'm A huge febreze fan. This stuff makes everything smell fresh and clean again!! Every parent or pet owner should have this at their home!!
Lindale, GA
Love that this product can be use for multiple purposes.. I love using this in my car. Gives the car a nice refreshing smell without overkill.. And of course around the house..
Philadelphia, PA
Life saver. I use this on my sofa to keep is fresh. It also works on coats. I have relatives who smoke, and I use the febreze their jackets when they come to visit. Great buy
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff works for a quick fix, but it sprays so fast that it leaves your clothes damp. So if you are in a hurry.... spray this 10-15 minutes before you need to leave!
Ypsilanti, MI
This stuff is almost a necessity if you have an animas because it keeps things clean & smelling fresh that you can’t normally wash (like couches, curtains, etc).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...