Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher with Downy® is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture u.

What's your favorite febreze scent
How does this work when spraying clothing? It says to spray until slightly damp so after you dry your clothes? Can this be used on blankets and furniture?
What does this scent smell like? I really don't like vanilla scents I'm more of a fruit scent kinda girl.
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher!
Product Highlights
“...it on everything from my carpets to furniture to curtains, it keeps my house smelling fresh and clean and helps to eliminate some of the pet odour from my cats and dog.” in 8 reviews
“I love febreze fabric refresher it smells so awesome and lasts a long time, the price of it however is a bit too much but i guess its worth it ” in 5 reviews
Melbourne
I use this all the time, it smells so fresh. I use it on my cushions, and sofa as wells as pillows. It last for a few days and is great between washes for clothes that have been in the wardrobe for awhile. It last ages and reasonably priced.
Camberwell house, Swindon
Love a bit of febreze! The scents are incredible. Very affordable, most places do a dupe of this which also are very good and sometimes cheaper. This products wins over all of them!
I always purchase febreeze fabric refreshers. I use them to spray down my couch, mattress curtains etc every time I clean. It gives a nice fresh scent to fabrics that are not easily washable and makes them seem clean. It is also affordable. I gave 4 stars only because it takes a little while to dry, so it gives a wet feeling
Doral, FL
This product works well to keep odour at bay and give you more wear in between washes. I use it mostly for my waist trainer since the material gets worn the more it's washed. I find the scent to be a bit strong for my preference but despite this, the spray gets the job done.
Cwmavon, Port Talbot
I use this to freshen fabrics. It smells wonderful, but it has a tendency to leave everything feeling wet. I don’t know how to improve it to be honest. It is extremely affordable and really does smell lovely. I would recommend, but don’t use too much.
Rothesay, NB
I can’t say enough great things about this product. It keeps my clothes smelling so fresh after sitting in the closet, it’s exactly what I need for that article of clothing that I pull out for special occasions.
Fort Frances, ON
It’s not terrible but it does have a bit of a funny scent to it. It is convenient and can get rid of worse odours though, but I’m still on the lookout for a better alternative.
Toronto, ON
This stuff is convenient as it helps to get rid of smells and odors without having to do your laundry right away. However I find the spray / mist not fine enough and am always left with a wet floor beneath the item I’m spraying. Also because it’s not fine enough it takes a while for my clothes and jackets to dry if I do use this. Overall Febreeze is affordable, convenient and quite effective but with small improvements can be even better! Highly recommend anyone try this !
Neath, Wales
Lovely product smells great, lasts a long time, handy to freshen up clothes that have been in your wardrobe for a while, and always nice to spray on clothes after ironing and before hanging. Would buy again
Arecibo
I have cats and dogs on my house, they are part of the house so they often go on my clothes or the furniture but with this fabric refresher I don’t have to worry about the fabrics smelling bad!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...