Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (2 Count, 54 fl oz) uploaded by Antumn M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Tina W.
Henderson, NV
I love the for various fabric refresher in the different sense I can spray it on my couch my chairs the dog beds and get the odors out that linger in my soft surfaces I can sprayed in my car in my kid's room and it's just quick and easy good to go and my house always smells amazing
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It smell nice but the smell does not last long at all. I have to end up applying 2-3 times a day. It works well if you spray it on your sheets. I mean I really don't have much to say about this product. Only that I was a little disappointed of it's performance.
Savannah H.
Tifton, GA
This stuff makes life so easy! I spray it on furniture, carpets, everywhere! When I wash extra blankets or sheets I spray some on them before putting them in the linen closet and I never have to worry about them smelling fresh when I pull them out to use!
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
I absolutely love the scent of Febreze! I use it all the time! It smells sooo good and the scent lasts a really long time so I only have to use it once a day very rarely twice a day. It's a little on the high end as far as price is but its so very well worth it! I always recommend Febreze to others!
Sabrina K.
Blackwood, NJ
I have a cat and a dog and believe me nothing is worse then your couch after a wet dog happens to jump up real quick on your couch! Or a sweaty husband comes home from work!! Whenever I'm not 100% with my furniture smells-- I use this product and INSTANTLY my furniture (and my home) smell AMAZING!
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Fabric refresher is the best thing to keep my couches, rugs, random clothing (we all have those days) smelling fresh and clean! The bottles are huge and last for a while. I would never imagine using anything else! So glad this is a staple in my home.
Anjelica M.
Live Oak, CA
When you have three dogs sometimes the fabrics in your house starts smelling like them especially during the winter and summer I love using febreze it doesn't mask the scents it actually gets rid of it I recommend these to all pet owners!
Amber M.
Manchester Township, NJ
This product is great, I use it all the time in my home. Between a five year old, husband and three cats, this never let's me down. The scents they offer are always pleasing. I'd highly recommend trying this if you haven't already.
Rebecca M.
I love using fabric refreshers. They leave the rooom smelling fresh and new again and if you combine it with the room fragrances it makes for a perfect combo. I think that it is very affordable and a great product. I have been using since they first came out with febreze and will continue using these products.
casey c.
Picayune, MS
When you have four dogs you know you have to spray your furniture down, but with Febreze the sent last multiple days, our furniture always smells fresh! what i like most is that its inexpensive, you get big bottles for a small price. if you have any animals or small children i would totally recommend this!