Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, 27 oz) uploaded by Christan F.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Kennedy R.
Memphis
I love this when freshening my dog's bed. After they come in from being outside, they bring in this horrible odor, the fabric refresher helps eliminate any unpleasant odor in the area. I spray a few sprays on their beds before they come in from being outside and let it work it's magic. I highly recommend this product.
claudia t.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Febreze, especially this scent with Tide in it.  I spray it everywhere in the house and even in my car.  The scent is not overpowering like other sprays.  The scent also last a long time, and it keeps my home feeling fresh.  It is very affordable and I do recommend it.
Kiara M.
THIS!!! I have a bottle in my car and when I feel like it’s not smelling it’s best, I spray it on the seas, carpet, just EVERYWHERE! Everyone complements my car and I never tell them my secret! I definitely recommend!! It’s inexpensive and worth it! Lasts days! Also love the Tide scent!
Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I enjoy having this scent in my house as I am a big fan of Tide original scent. I like to spray this product or rugs and carpet to help freshen the house up while cleaning. It works great and I feel like it does not linger too much. It is affordable and I will continue using.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I love this scent. It's not too strong and leaves a pleasant smell after sprayed. It doesn't linger all day which I like because some fresheners just linger and don't work for covering smells. This scent though is really great.
Danielle R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love all the Febreeze sprays and this one is extra special. I like that it gives that clean scent to things that you might not wash all the time, curtains, coats, and also things you can't wash like furniture
Christan F.
Dothan, AL
Pretty much does the job. I use this daily and scent last about an hour. I do not have animals or anything that causes odors, but just like to keep things fresh. Its is very affordable bc I coupon!
Adriana C.
I swear by this stuff. I love the fresh scent that it gives your clothes and rooms. I have two dogs and even though they get baths regularly they still have an odor lol This cleanses the fabric on my couch, their dog beds, and even my bed. The only drawback is the price but other than that it works wonders for the home.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I love febreze!!! I use it all of the time. The febreze with tide has a wonderful smell....just like clean laundry! It really works when it comes to refreshing fabrics & the air. I feel like it is on the expensive side though. It doesn't take long for me to go through a large bottle!
Leimana E.
Waialua, HI
I use this daily in the house because we have pets and so many kids making a mess. It smells so good and it's very effective. It's affordable and I definitely would buy it again. I pretty much spray this everywhere even the kitchen cause it smells so good.