Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, )

Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away.

Does the scent last long and do you notice it remove bad odor ?
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
Nashlly U.
Modesto, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Nashlly U.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product very good and smells and very easy to put all around my house I put it on my pillows and blankets with the spray I am able to sleep very good at night because it smells so fresh.I would recommend people to get this . Good on the price and I got it on target.
ann P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Febreze fabric refresher with Tide! I've always loved the smell of Tide detergent, but I have an allergic reaction to an ingredient in it, so this is the next best thing! I spray it on my (shower) curtains, furniture and on the fabric in my car! It dries quickly and the scent lasts a long time, so a little goes a long way! It's a large 27 oz bottle, so it lasts a long time, and it's priced just right so you can buy a couple, one for your home and one for your car! I highly recommend Febreze with Tide for people who have pets, a smoker in the home, or anyone who wants to eliminate strong odors quickly and effectively!
ruby M.
west covina
Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by ruby M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product so much, i spray this fabric refresher all over my bed and it leaves my room smelling so good and fresh but the scent soon fades away after a while. Highly recommend to eliminate odor leaving room smelling fresh.
Serina R.
Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Serina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smells of this it smells like gain the smell is so good it's my favorite of all brands the only thing about it the smell doesn't last that long but other than that I like it I recommend you giving it a try #influenster #homesweethome #febreze
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: Target
These are amazing when you want to refresh any fabric, it smells just like Downy! It’s easy to use and the scent lasts in a decent amount of time, I do feel like I have to constantly refresh the spray to make it last. Otherwise, it’s a great temporary refresh for anything and I would buy again!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Madison L.
Purchased at: Target
Febreze Fabric Refresher with Downy April Fresh Scent Air Freshener is amazing! I spray it on my couches, rug, curtains, shower curtain. Also I use it on by bed, in between washes. It smells amazing, almost like a baby, I think. It works, and is great at eliminating odors!
Leah J.
Birmingham, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like to use the Tide scent when I’m not using [product:febreze-lavender-vanilla-&-comfort-fabric-refresher] or Febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Refresher - Mediterranean Lavender - 27 fl oz. All are great options and Febreze makes so many different scents! I use Tide detergent to wash my clothes so this Original Tide scent in the fabric refresher just makes my home smell even more clean and inviting.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
2 of my loves in one frebreze and gain thank you very much i need this wonderful scent i have a dog and yes we needed a little extra something extra this will do it smells great helps take away my dogs odors too!
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Fabric Refresher with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, ) uploaded by Teran F.
We have two dogs in house so w wise a lot scents and this one of out three we use and does amazing very effective and it not bad on price either
Danielle R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love all the Febreeze sprays and this one is extra special. I like that it gives that clean scent to things that you might not wash all the time, curtains, coats, and also things you can't wash like furniture
Ask a question to the Influenster community...