Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, 27 oz) uploaded by Teran F.Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, 27 oz) uploaded by Teran F.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I'm a Gain freak. If you've ever seen the commercial with the pregnant woman who's husband MUST purchase Gain to prevent his wife from getting all hormonal on him, you'll know what I mean. That's me, minus the bun in the oven.

Being that my second favorite household scent is Febreeze, when I found out that the two products were combined to create Febreeze with the scent of Gain, I was sold. I told hubby and he knew what to do. Being the Gain-crazy woman that I am, I grabbed the bottle before he could get it out of the bag and started spraying it in every room of our house, sticking my nose beneath the falling mist to get a big whiff. Yep, that's me!

It smells just like Gain except it's a little more subtle, but that doesn't bother me a bit. The scent lingers all day and even my father complimented me on the smell of my home about 2 hours after I had sprayed it---and Dad isn't big on artificial fragrances.

Now, I'm not downing the product by any means (NEVER), but if you have pets who have "accidents" on your carpet, Febreeze with Gain is probably not going to do it for you. It's probably best to have your pet housebroken, have your carpet cleaned and THEN indulge in the fabulous scent of Febreeze with Gain Original Scent. If you don't, you have no idea what you're missing.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Great stuff and it comes in a variety of scents. Instantly refreshes the room wherever you spray it and lingers for a decent amount of time afterwards when sprayed on fabrics within a room, even carpeting. It could last longer, I' ll say that, but as a quick fix for a smelly room it is awesome.
Selena S.
Rockport, TX
Works wonderful for spraying on fabrics and furniture to get rid of pet smells, only thing is sometimes it can seem a little strong when first sprayed but always seems to go down to pleasant level in no time making all rooms smell fresh and clean.
Briana O.
Villa Park, IL
Love this air refreshing spray. Its great before company to make the house appear fresh & clean. It doesn't just mask the smell, its like it takes it away. I love to spray this on the top bedding to keep a nice fresh smell.
Angela R.
Febreeze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original Scent Air Freshener is my first choice among all Air Freshener products.  I love the scent of this product and especially even more since the Gain additive came along.  I use this product in my. home faithfully and recommend it to others on a regular basis.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
2 of my loves in one frebreze and gain thank you very much i need this wonderful scent i have a dog and yes we needed a little extra something extra this will do it smells great helps take away my dogs odors too!
Natalie b.
The best air deodorizer. I have tried many cheaper brands but they just can't compare. the smell is fantastic and the sprayer gives a nice even spritz that doesn't leave wet spots everywhere.
Courtney S.
Foxworth, MS
I love the way just a few sprays from this product can instantly make the room smell fresh and clean. The only reason it doesn't receive five stars is due to the fact that when you spray on furniture it leaves a wet feeling behind and takes a minute to dry.
Adrianna M.
Stuart, FL
Febreze is the best fabric refresher! I use it on everything even in my laundry! It is a standing joke in my house if it is dirty just spray some febreze on it. Dirty kids, spray some febreze...dirty couch...spray some frebreze! I love this stuff!!
Kelsey W.
Love febreze. I use it on my couch, bedding, and carpet. The gain scent is refreshing. Overall it is very effective. Sometimes I feel the scent fades too quickly, and you have to wait for it to dry. Best fabric refresher I have used!