Febreze Fabric Refresher with Downy April Fresh Air Freshener (1 Count, 16.9 fl oz) uploaded by camecia s.Febreze Fabric Refresher with Downy April Fresh Air Freshener (1 Count, 16.9 fl oz) uploaded by keren a.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Smells amazing. Just like clean laundry thanks to the Downy scent. Leaves fabrics smelling fresh. Scent could be a little longer lasting but overall a nice product. Longer dry time means spray before guests arrive or you’ll have a wet bum!
Alyce G.
Kirtland, NM
Febreze Fabric Refresher with Downey April Fresh Air Freshener is great on my couches and on my carpets. I have also used it on my mattress. I dries spotless and leaves a clean fresh scent. The 16.9 fl. oz bottle lasted about five weeks and only cost about $4.00 so I thought it was very affordable. I sprayed it everywhere because it smelled so good. I even sprayed it on clothes that needed refreshing, they had been sitting in the closet for weeks and lost their "just washed" smell.
Trisha W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Have used this one and it works great and smells good. Because of our pets though we had to change to their pet version but its just as great. I am disappointed that the scent doesn't last very long and that it has a lot of ingredients on the list that are not "natural" and with kids and pets I would like to user more natural products.  The price is wonderful though and its easily found at almost any store.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
It's the same Febreze scent that we grew up knowing and loving but I just wish that you didn't have to constantly spray to keep the smell in the air. It isn't very long lasting and when you have pets, it becomes a hassle to always go looking for it.
Chandler B.
Fayetteville , AR
I have a cat and a dog and, as any pet owner would know, sometimes they don't smell too great! When the apartment needs a little bit of a 'pick me up' in the smell department, I always drench the couch and chairs and even the carpet in this. It's very affordable and I sure do go through a lot, it definitely keeps things fresh!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I think this is a must have for your home. It smells so fresh and clean after you've sprayed some on the fabric. I like to use it on the couch so it's very useful! It sprays evenly and I like that there are also travel sizes!
Roxanne M.
This does mask the smells of dogginess on the coach and carpet.   And not to mention my son's nasty, smelly room.  So if if it smells so good, what is happening to what is making it smell????affordable?    Around $5 a container which half can be used in one day if you ask my son to clean that day.
Anusha G.
Newport News
I used to use this a lot but recently it has been making me sneeze a lot wherever I can smell this product I sneeze. so I don't use it often but I like using it when guests come over because even though it makes me sneeze it does have a really nice smell that most people enjoy
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love this fabric spray. It is very affordable and smells so so good I just can't get enough of it. I frequently purchase this one because I enjoy the freshness so much. I spray down everything with this. I highly recommend it because it definitely get rid of bad odors.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
Can spray this on anything and the smell lasts a good week or two. I love the convenience of this spray and how easy it is quickly and then leave and come back to a lovely smell. It will cover up any smell especially the smell of a cat box. I recommend this product.