Febreze Fabric Refresher with Downy April Fresh Air Freshener (1 Count, 16.9 fl oz) uploaded by keren a.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Dorie P.
Dorie P.
Depew, NY
I wanted to try this product to freshen my clothes since I am a big fan of the Febreze line with Summer and clothes out and the fear of getting musty, I use this and put them in the dryer to spruce them up. Works like a charm! Great value,smell, and buy this!
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this a lot! It keeps clothes, pillows and bedding smelling fresh. When you use it, it smells like the clothes just came out of the wash! The smell isn't too overpowering but rather just the right amount to make it smell fresh. I love this product
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
This got the weird closed up apartment smell out of our new apartment. Apparently my boyfriend smoked in our office and used this to cover it up too, so I guess we can call that a success because I didn't notice.
Nigza D.
Nigza D.
Lancaster, PA
This febreze is really good, it last a long time on couches, or basically any material item. The best thing is it overpowers all the bad odor and leaves a fresh clean scent no mix of odors or anything like that.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This product small screen great and leaves everything smelling fresh and clean. When I finish vacuuming my couch o spray this all over it and it stays smelling fresh for a long time.
Corina T.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
I like using this in the guest bed room. I use it on the matress before putting new sheets. I also use it on the lounger and chair pillows. It makes the room smell clean and fresh.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
We use this on everything! the smell is absolutely fantastic and it covers up the smells that attach themselves to our couch. we use it on our mattresses and carpets as well
Kayla b.
Kayla b.
Vintondale, PA
Best smelling product, always nice to walk in a smell freshness even hours after spraying! Great product, will continue using. And highly recommend
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Fabreze is an awesome air freshener that is great for getting out smells like cig smoke, to the ever annoying wet dog smell. It's wonderful.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I'm actually not a huge fan. It smells chemically and I found that I don't use it often. I wouldn't really recommend this.