Febreze® Fabric Refresher Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener

by Febreze

Eliminates Odors And Freshens Fabrics When It Comes To Your Home, You Should Never Settle For Less Than Fresh.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Fabric Refresher Is The First Step To Total Freshness In Every Room.&Nbsp; The Fine Mist Eliminates Odors That Can Linger In Fabrics And Air, Leaving Behind Nothing But A Light, Pleasing Scent.&Nbsp; With Febreze Fabric Refresher, Uplifting Freshness Is A Simple Spray Away. Refreshes Your Fabrics With A Light, Fresh Scent. Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Febreze Fabric Refresher Is Easy To Use And Safe On Most Fabrics. Perfect For Hard-To-Clean Fabrics Like Furniture Upholstery, Bedding, Carpets, And Window Treatments. Safe On Virtually All Fabrics Sofas Bedding Carpets Air Pet Area Clothing Tranquil Essence Of Sweet, Earthy Vanilla Sprigs Wrapped In The Soft Fragrance Of A Summer Night's Breeze. Safe To Use Around Cats And Dogs.&Nbsp; Available In A Variety Of Fresh Scents And Sizes. Bottle Made From 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-800-308-3279

What is the best way to use this product?
Start your review of Febreze® Fabric Refresher Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Crawfordville , Fl
Febreze products are amazing! Have a nice selection of scents. They aren't too perfumey like some brands, which is great since I have a very sensitive sense of smell.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was an avid user of fabreeze especially since having dogs, cats, kids and a husband. lol. but now I've found it much cheaper to make my own and it works just as well
Beaver Falls, PA
Febreze scent lasts so long. Coming home after a long day and still smelling the freshness is the most relaxing feeling! And this is by far one of my scents!
Chatham, IL
Such a great product! I use this in my bedroom on my bedspread, I spray rugs and drapes, and even clothes in the closet when it starts to smell musty.
Bakersfield , CA
I used to buy these all the time but realized they are only good when you first use them! The scent god away immediately! I no longer use them
Dallas, TX
This is very good to get the smells off of your couch, bed, and pillows. It'll make the things you can't wash smell like if you did wash them.
Buda, TX
Love the spray for the couch and dog beds! It's great on anything with fabric and I often spritz it throughout closets to freshen things up.
Danville, IN
I like Febreze a lot because my dog gets on everything and sometimes his potty pads are not always the cleanest so this definitely helps!
Miami Lakes, FL
I love this product! It smells great without causing anyone to have a sneezing attack, and its not strong smelling to gross you out.
Trenton, KY
I absolutely love Freeze refresher sprays. They are never overpowering in scent and always make a room smell great for hours.