BY FEBREZE

Eliminates Odors And Freshens Fabrics When It Comes To Your Home, You Should Never Settle For Less Than Fresh.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Fabric Refresher Is The First Step To Total Freshness In Every Room.&Nbsp; The Fine Mist Eliminates Odors That Can Linger In Fabrics And Air, Leaving Behind Nothing But A Light, Pleasing Scent.&Nbsp; With Febreze Fabric Refresher, Uplifting Freshness Is A Simple Spray Away. Refreshes Your Fabrics With A Light, Fresh Scent. Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Febreze Fabric Refresher Is Easy To Use And Safe On Most Fabrics. Perfect For Hard-To-Clean Fabrics Like Furniture Upholstery, Bedding, Carpets, And Window Treatments. Safe On Virtually All Fabrics Sofas Bedding Carpets Air Pet Area Clothing Tranquil Essence Of Sweet, Earthy Vanilla Sprigs Wrapped In The Soft Fragrance Of A Summer Night's Breeze. Safe To Use Around Cats And Dogs.&Nbsp; Available In A Variety Of Fresh Scents And Sizes. Bottle Made From 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-800-308-3279 see more...

• What is the best way to use this product?2 Answers
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
Love! Love! Love! this scent!! I use it to spray my curtains when I open my windows on Saturday morning, I also spray my mattress when I'm changing my bedding. I have not noticed any discoloration, no irritation or any "cons" to this product. Plus, the Vanilla & Moonlight Air is much more pleasant than the original scented Febreze.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
First off I must say this product is amazing. Not only does it make my house smell good, it also makes my furniture smell fresher. I have used it on my carpet and I've also used it on my bed pillows. Great multi-purpose freshener.
Ray b.
Orlando, FL
I know for sure that if i want to get rid of an order last minute i can count on this to do the job. The smell last forever and you are guaranteed to be complimented for having a great smelling home
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I always use this fabric refresher in my closet where my clothes tend to get a weird musty smell. I also spray this all over my curtains and bedding when cleaning. This scent is actually really relaxing so I sometimes spray it on my bed and pillow before going to bed.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I really love the smell of this Ferbeeze! And basically I just love Frbreeze altogether. No easier way to quickly freshen up the couch or drapes, etc. Works well at killing the bad smell and keeps this smelling fresh for days. A staple in my home.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
My husband has this old couch that smells like boys and garage, I use this product on it every once in awhile and it smells so much better. Plus this scent is a nice relaxing fresh scent, it makes you want to snuggle the pillows.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I love Febreze. I was a little weary about this scent since I'm not a big fan of vanilla. I was extremely surprised at how light the scent was. It left the room, along with my bedsheets smelling refreshed.
adriana m.
I didn't like this item as much as I thought I would. I feel its a little to high in the price and the smell dose not stay ones the item you have spray dryers the smell goes away.
Emily B.
Greenwood, MO
This is a great product! I use it on all the soft surfaces of my home to keep things smelling fresh and clean. With kids and pets, that can be a challenge, but Fenter makes it easy!
Gregory M.
Mobile, AL
I cannot express enough how great Febreze Fabric Refresher's are! The smell will fill your home leaving your company asking you where to buy some for themselves.
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
What is the best way to use this product?