BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air leaving behind nothing but a light... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anthony n.
franklin
When  you  have nothing  clean and no time  to was I use febrile fabric refresher to save the day and know  one around  me even  know  my clothes  are not  clean because for  a little  money  and a spray  here  and there  it's amazing  just like fresh air
Astan M.
Columbus , GA
I keep one of these in my car and I spray it occasionally. It keeps my car smelling fresh and good. I usually find it at Walmart in the travel section. The one thing that I don't like about this product is that it can get on your hands sometimes but other than that it's a great product.
Caitlin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this product! I always take it with me on trips. It's the perfect, compact size to put into your makeup bag and take with you. I find myself using it in hotel rooms, in the car, and other places on trips!
Sara H.
I love this for on the go, it's small and effective ! I do wish it came in more than one scent, not pricey at all for a travel size ! I bought it from Dollar General and I would recommend this to others !
Jussschwan  M.
I keep this little travel size Febreze in my car to keep my car smelling fresh. I love it!! It's very compact, I just keep it in the glove box. If I get in and it's smelling a little stale, I'll spray the seats and the vents. I would recommend to anyone who likes the smell of febreze.
Olivia B.
Clemson, SC
This is a life saver when traveling around! I also like using it in my laundry bag to keep it smelling fresh! Good price and lasts a long time (over 6 months, and it's just a small bottle)
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
We use this in the house and in the car. Super effective and works quickly. Fresh scent.
Atifah V.
Decatur, GA
I use this in my car and it feels like all the dirt is out. My car usually rakes up nasty odors so this is my go to and it's pretty cheap and gets the job done. Would definitely buy again to keep my car smelling great!