Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Fabric Refresher Strawberry Fig Air Freshener (1 Count,

Febreze Fabric Refresher Strawberry Fig Air Freshener (1 Count,

by Febreze

Febreze® Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors. Perfect for use on hard-to-wash items including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets, or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher Strawberry Fig Air Freshener (1 Count,!
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
You can't go wrong with Febreze! I haven't found one product I don't like! The smells are great! They make me feel like everything is clean and fresh.
Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have been using Febrezze since they first came out in the marketplace. I really wish I had an endless supply because I literally use Febrezze everyday. You will never go wrong with their products and their products will put a huge smile on your face!
Jennifer C.
Albany, NY
I like the Febreze for fabric. I have a dog that is allowed on the couch and fabreze gets the smell right out
Donna J.
I spray this on all my fabrics in furniture and curtains to keep my rooms fresh. I think that you need to keep your rooms smell fresh for your own piece of mind. I had visitors who did not realize I animals i house. I highly recommend for a wonderful fresh home.
Tatiana A.
El Paso, TX
Sometimes it's hard to always keep up with cleaning. But when I have guest I just spray this all over my couches and they are so fresh and my guest love it!
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
This is my favorite scent of febreeze. It gives your house a spring kind of scent and works great for my boys room and the cats room. Very inexpensive too which is a bonus.
Destiny M.
Merced, CA
Good i love it it smells so good jabsje o sieejd jdbeid ieeorbridn jdbeid roeeieneoeoeenieenoejrr bdebudhebdiejoe neoeneenoen3o4ornr to error r
Tonya J.
Florence
I love Febreze it makes my house smelling amazing and lasts for so long && If you ever have any company coming over they always ask what do you use for ur house to smell like this . It smells amazing
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
I love it. I buy it all the time because you always need this. Like it makes everything smell good
Fiona T.
Blacksburg, VA
I used this febreeze to get rid of a nasty cigarette smell in my car and it worked so well! The only con is that now I can't stop smelling strawberry fig smell, but that's a good thing! Super cheap

Looking for your answer?