Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal Air Freshener (27 Fl oz) uploaded by Melissa H.

BY FEBREZE

Refresh your fabrics with a light, fresh scent Eliminates odors at the source Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, bedding, carpets, and window treatments Eliminates tough odors so theyre gone for good Available in a variety of fresh scents and sizes see more...

Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal Air Freshener (27 Fl oz)
  • "I've trained 2 puppies with the help of Fabreze and my house smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "Love febreze they smell great and aren't to over powering, some times I forget to be careful walking around on the kitchen tile after spraying gets pretty slippery." in 2 reviews
  • "This febreze smells nice however it is not very strong and does not last very long" in 1 review
  • "It keeps my house smelling great." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love Frebreze; it comes in a variety of beautiful aromas, all of them are fantastic.  I use it on my carpets, curtains and all of my furniture (a must if you have indoor pets).  It is also a great product to use whenever you are cleaning your bed mattress: Vacuum the mattress and then spray this all over it; smells fantastic and creates lovely dreams.  :)  I will purchase this again (and again) as well as highly recommend.  It is an affordable product that will quickly add a lovely fragrance to your home furnishings.
Elizabeth R.
Tallassee , AL
This is a must that I have to keep in my house at all times!! Love the way this scent smells and how it stays in my house. Whether it’s my couch, my carpet or my sheets, it always keeps everything very fresh smelling and I don’t think I could live without it!
Ashlee R.
We use this product a lot! especially on summer days when we have the windows open and want a fresh smell to blow through the house. It's very effective and really covers any unwanted odors. It's affordable and i would definitely recommend this.
Melissa H.
Owensboro, KY
This stuff smells soooo good! Anytime I wash our bedding I make sure to spray this all over our mattress and pillows. It leaves a wonderful and relaxing scent that's not at all overpowering. It's so affordable I don't ever have to worry about using as much as I want! I would highly recommend this to everyone! I've even got my mother using this religiously.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
Fabreze is the only product I have ever encountered that can really and truly eliminate a foul odor from a non-washable piece of furniture, like my couch. I am a master of stain removal but the smell is a different story! I couldn't do it without Fabreze! I've trained 2 puppies with the help of Fabreze and my house smells great! I love the new scents they keep coming out with but the Clean Linen remains my all time favorite!
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Febreeze is definitely a 5 star brand! The number one choice for making your home smell pretty and great. This product is very effective of getting rid of odors , and you can purchase it at affordable price. I will recommend Ferbreeze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal Air Freshener !!
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
I love this product! I use it to freshen up my home, and keep things smelling right. With two little ones running around it saves me some time. It also doesn't trigger my little ones asthma, which I love! I would definitely recommend this product.
Zoren T.
Conway, AR
These smell so good. One thing I realized though is that they run out pretty fast. I use it to freshen my carpet because my room can get pretty smelly from time to time. I would still recommend this even though it runs out quickly
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
This smells very fresh and clean. I spray it on my sheets and blankets in between washes. Also on my area rugs and curtains. A lot comes out on each spray so donly spray it once on each item or you will make them to wet. I've had the same bottle for over 6 months now because a little goes along way!
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I am a Febreze addict, and this is one of my favorite spray scents. It's not too strong and covers any odors (like my boyfriends work shows, ack!) Anytime I spray this and have company, they always ask what I use and compliment how nice my home smells.