BY FEBREZE

Febreze Spring & Renewal Fabric Refresher.

Eliminates odors and freshens fabrics. see more...

Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal
  • "After awhile the small gose right back to the stinks small I was trying to get rid of " in 2 reviews
  • "This product leaves your furniture smelling fresh and clean especially if you have pets." in 1 review
Taylor A.
Bloomington, IN
I love Febreze, but this scent is way too strong. It smells like men's cologne. After I use it I often have to open a window or turn on a fan to air the scent out. I was looking for something that smelled more fresh and clean and less like I had a bad date the night before.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have two cats and a husband so febreze is a must. I love that I can use it on my furniture and carpet. And it is safe to use around cats and dogs. I also like that it leaves the room smelling pleasent without being overwhelming. My favorite scent so far is the spring and renewal. Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal
Nicole F.
Great product. I spritz some throughout the house and really just freshens everything up. I don't find the scent lingers very long so that's a con. I have 2 dogs and it doesn't bother them at all. I buy mine in bulk at SAMs club. They offer several different scents. My favorites are spring renewal and April fresh.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
HEAVEN in a bottle.. this is one of their better smelling products. I have a really smelly dog that is always leaving a heavy stench on the blankets and couches. and this stuff really does its job.. will continue to buy this only reason I am giving 4 stars is because this particular smell is hard to find in the stores around me and I haven't been able to find it when I really need it . I usually have to order it online =/
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I love this Febreze scent, it's so refreshing without smelling like too many chemicals. Even my boyfriend compliments it every time I use it and he never likes many scented things. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
I'm a big fan of Febreze fabric refresher. I have two dogs (and a smelly husband! haha), and our house (especially couches and carpeting) can smell pretty bad, even after vacuuming. Febreze really helps get those bad smells out of fabric. Wish the fresh scent would last a bit longer, but I'm more concerned with it getting the bad smells out (which it does).
Molly J.
I have found that I love febreze almost as much as I love the scent of freshly washed. I spray it on my bed and my clothes when they need a bit of refreshment. I particularly like the Hawaiian aloha scent!
Martha V.
Shafter, CA
This product is so useful! it smells absolutely wonderful you can use it to hide Odor from pets or even about anything I love the smell because it smells like you either on a tropical island or even in Hawaii! in love with this product & I give it 5 stars for being the best product!
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
This is a must-have at my house! It is not possible to take down my dining room and living room curtains to launder. I have found that a light spray of the breeze fabric refresher does the trick.
Jessica D.
Have animals or stinky kids? This is the best product to use in your carpets, couches, chairs, and even the curtains to mask away odors that they may track in. I love using it right before people come over to the house. It's a quick freshen up in less than 5 minutes!