BY FEBREZE

Febreze Spring & Renewal Fabric Refresher.

Eliminates odors and freshens fabrics. see more...

Febreze Fabric Refresher Spring & Renewal
  • "After awhile the small gose right back to the stinks small I was trying to get rid of " in 2 reviews
  • "This product leaves your furniture smelling fresh and clean especially if you have pets." in 1 review
Nicole F.
Great product. I spritz some throughout the house and really just freshens everything up. I don't find the scent lingers very long so that's a con. I have 2 dogs and it doesn't bother them at all. I buy mine in bulk at SAMs club. They offer several different scents. My favorites are spring renewal and April fresh.
Martha V.
Shafter, CA
This product is so useful! it smells absolutely wonderful you can use it to hide Odor from pets or even about anything I love the smell because it smells like you either on a tropical island or even in Hawaii! in love with this product & I give it 5 stars for being the best product!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I love this Febreze scent, it's so refreshing without smelling like too many chemicals. Even my boyfriend compliments it every time I use it and he never likes many scented things. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Diana R.
Tulare, CA
This is my all time favorite scent of Febreze. I use it on everything from my couches, to my curtains, to my bed sheets and it levers everything feeling and smelling fresh. It is very affordable and I even use it on my carpets!
Molly J.
I have found that I love febreze almost as much as I love the scent of freshly washed. I spray it on my bed and my clothes when they need a bit of refreshment. I particularly like the Hawaiian aloha scent!
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
This is a must-have at my house! It is not possible to take down my dining room and living room curtains to launder. I have found that a light spray of the breeze fabric refresher does the trick.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This Febreze Fabric Refresher is great for making my house smell better and make it harder to notice that I have dogs, but my husband goes crazy with it upsetting my asthma.
Tiffany T.
This helps to freshen up clothes that need that extra boost. It also helps to neutralize any odor that may be present in the room or on furniture.
Becky L.
Hulbert, OK
I love this it makes my whole house smell clean and fresh. I buy it in bulk so i dont run out. Have to think ahead of the game.
Lauren B.
White Hall, AR
I love to spray this in my room and on my carpet! It's stays for so long, and I smell it as soon as I walk in.