BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Kimberly H.
I love any product by Febreeze. I use it in my house, car, bathroom and work. It kills smoke smell and orders very fast. It also freshens up the room if you just need a quick spray before company comes over. I also use it and spray it on my bed sheets as well.
Becca H.
Davenport, IA
I used it when I cleaned out my basement on our old couches and I think it really helped. I was a little worried that it was only masking the smell and not actually getting the odor out but it still worked pretty well. Would recommend to a friend.
Patricia R.
Im a big fan of febreeze I've used it for years now the scents all smell very fresh when you spray them and the smell lasts for awhile as well. the nozzle on some of the bottles do make the liquid on the inside come out really weird thats why i gave it four stars but overall i highly recommend it
Kayla R.
Centerton, AR
Love the Febreeze line of products as a whole. This is the product I most purchase because the bottle lasts quite a long time. I think it is effective and freshens the space up. Overall it is an affordable product and I would recommend this refresher to anyone.
Kyra C.
Richmond, VA
Im jist getting into the air freshener scene and have only purchased it one but it was a very long lasting product that had a very nice smell to it. (Also muti-purpose)
Jessica H.
Quincy, IL
I have a teenage son this helps in his room sometimes it's just stuffy smell in there and this lightens the air smells really good not girly for a boy does the job well
Marielis P.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This air freshener is by far one of my favorites. its odor eliminating and leaves a wonder aroma behind. A little pricey but with a coupon it's a great buy
Martina A.
I like that I can spray it on about anything and it leaves a long lasting smell. I like the variety of scents that they carry in these fabric sprays.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
FAVORITE stuff for my house ever. With 2 kids running around sometimes things get smelly and I love this in comparison to the arosal cans.
Miranda J.
El Monte, CA
Smells amazing! I always get complimented on the scent of our home because this scent especially. Easy to use and long lasting for sure!