BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca H.
Spring Valley, IL
I used it when I cleaned out my basement on our old couches and I think it really helped. I was a little worried that it was only masking the smell and not actually getting the odor out but it still worked pretty well. Would recommend to a friend.
Susannah W.
Marietta, PA
I just redid my room and repurposed some things from my old design! I used some bed foam to repurpose my head board! It was super effective, and got rid of the smell! Its super affordable and inexpensive! I would recommend it to anyone! It does a great job of getting rid of the smell
Alejandra M.
Middlebury, VT
Living in dorms means rooms tend to get stuffy; this product freshens up the room with a great scent. The scent lasts long but it is not suffocating. Its very affordable, and lasts decently long (approx. 2-3 months / depending on how often you use it).
Kimberly H.
I love any product by Febreeze. I use it in my house, car, bathroom and work. It kills smoke smell and orders very fast. It also freshens up the room if you just need a quick spray before company comes over. I also use it and spray it on my bed sheets as well.
Patricia R.
Im a big fan of febreeze I've used it for years now the scents all smell very fresh when you spray them and the smell lasts for awhile as well. the nozzle on some of the bottles do make the liquid on the inside come out really weird thats why i gave it four stars but overall i highly recommend it
Rachel W.
I like this stuff. The smell is very fresh and not over powering. I can notice the difference in the smell for the first hour or so but then it tapers off. Not sure if I'm just used to it or what. Perfect for spritzing around the house just to freshen up the place
Kayla R.
Centerton, AR
Love the Febreeze line of products as a whole. This is the product I most purchase because the bottle lasts quite a long time. I think it is effective and freshens the space up. Overall it is an affordable product and I would recommend this refresher to anyone.
Jasmine B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I spray little on sofas and other furnishings before I have company over. I may use it every once in a while on clothes but it's definitely not a substitute for washing.
Kyra C.
Richmond, VA
Im jist getting into the air freshener scene and have only purchased it one but it was a very long lasting product that had a very nice smell to it. (Also muti-purpose)
Jessica H.
Quincy, IL
I have a teenage son this helps in his room sometimes it's just stuffy smell in there and this lightens the air smells really good not girly for a boy does the job well