BY FEBREZE #1 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator and Fabric Refresher: Neutralizes pet odors in fabrics and air Eliminates odors and freshens 800 ml see more...

• Is the scent strong or light? Febreze Fabric Refresher Pe...4 Answers
  • Is this safe around all pets and animals and if it causes...4 Answers
  • Does this really eliminate the odor for the whole day, or...2 Answers
Febreze Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator Air Freshener (27 Fl oz)
  • "It actually works to keep the house smelling fresh and pet free." in 1 review
  • "I love Febreze it makes my house smell so clean and fresh I have a couple pets so this definitely helps " in 1 review
  • "I have 2 indoor/outdoor dogs and this product really helps on keeping my house and furniture smelling fresh." in 1 review
  • "If the house starts to smell too much like a zoo, just a little spritz of this and it gets rid of the smell." in 1 review
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Febreez is always a great deodorizer in my book. I have been using it for years and it’s great. It is powerful so it does a good job of getting ride of all odors. I like this new design of it as well because it’s so easy to spray. There are so many good scents that they have as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get rid of odors it smells in there house!
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I've always been a fan of Febreze! They always seem to come up with amazing, new products! This one is no different! I have four dogs so I can definitely appreciate Febreze Fabric Pet Odor Eliminator! It smells great and you can spray it on your furniture, drapes, and ever your clothes! I would recommend this!
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'd give 4.5 stars if I could, but only because the neck of the spray bottle gets kinda leaky when you get to spraying. HOWEVER, this formula tackles pet smells like no other product I've ever used. We have 4 indoor pets, but I betcha your nose wouldn't tell you so thanks to this formula.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This works pretty well. It gets rid of the scent of pets (I have a dog), But it doesn’t last too long. It’s great for refreshing temporarily if you’re having guests over or something. I would recommend, and I’m definitely buying again.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use Febreze in my house all the time.  I have a Lab and Yorkie that stay inside and I sometimes need to freshen the house between their baths.  It works great on carpet and furniture.  It gets the odor out and leaves a nice fresh scent.  I would recommend all pet owners to have this!  You never know when unexpected guests might show up and you don't want your house smelling like a dog.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was one of the best inventions. I like how it instantly eliminates odor. O mater what it may be. It’s easy to spray around. Also it smells amazing. My pet at the time didn’t mind it. And I have bought it many times.
Emily G.
Middleton
I have a miniature dachshund and sometimes worry about my house/upholstery smelling like dog. This helps combat that. It smells super fresh but isn’t overwhelming. I like that it’s only lightly scented.
Ciara B.
Van Buren, AR
I’m not too crazy about this product. I feel like I have to use quite a bit of it just on my couch for it to make any type of difference. Especially for the price, I don’t think I will purchase again.
Heather G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wow! I usually do not like air fresheners as a feel that they are overpowering however this one is really great especially for getting rid of pet odor! I spray it on my rugs, dog kennel, and dog beds, and I feel that it eliminates the pad odor without leaving an overpowering smell. My house smells fresh and clean with just a few sprays.
Lacey H.
Quincy, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great for couches, rugs, any area hard to regularly clean that you can’t just throw in the washing machine. Gets rid of pet odors and leaves smelling fresh and clean.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this safe around all pets and animals and if it causes an allergy, what are the signs and symptoms?
Jessica D.
Does this really eliminate the odor for the whole day, or how long would you say it lasts? ...and, do you think it would work for toddler odor? You know, asking for a friend. 💜

back