Febreze
Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator

Febreze Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator

by Febreze

Brought to you by Febreze High Quality UPC : 037000805021 Total of 12 units Save money by buying in bulk!

Iss this product tested on animals since it is going to be used clearly where animals are exposed ?
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator!
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
Febreze Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator uploaded by Tami S.
This is an effective odor eliminator for pet smell syndrome in your house! My college kid came home for break and noticed the house smelled like dooooooggg & rabbit‼️ How embarrassing! We do foster care for cats and sadly, I don’t even notice the scent anymore. I sprayed this from room to room & like magic...boom! Fresh Scented home again. Not perfume, but a good fresh clean scent. Thank goodness! #furryfriends Febreze Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator #puppylove #NewYearSameFaves
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,406 reviews
This is great to spray around if your dog accidentally has a spill or a mass or whatever you’ve got going on the spray that and it illuminates the odor
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
I spray this on the carpets where my dog rolls around on and it really diffuses the odors fast. I only spray it if she came inside from the rain and smells or when it’s almost her bath time . It does make my dog sneeze so I spray it when she’s not in the room .
Katie G.
Benson, IL
This is great. It really helps get rid of pet odor. The only downfall is that it doesn’t always last long.
Taylor B.
Mcalester, OK
Febreze really helps control pet odor smells. Con- it can get a bit pricey but I tend to over spray the whole house. Febreze Fabric Refresher Pet Odor Eliminator
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
This is decent. It does temporarily remove pet odors, but it is not long-lasting. I do prefer the air sprays.
Brandi M.
Anyone who has a dog knows that no matter how much you bathe them they will still smell like dog from time to time! I spray this stuff on my rugs because it works wonders! No more dog smell! It's very affordable too! I would definitely recommend this product!
Anne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This works just OK I have other products that work better for a lower cost. during snowy season my dogs tend to bring in that wet dog smell when they’ve been outside. I like to use this on my furniture to keep that smell out of my house. while this does remove the smell permanently the scent itself doesn’t last at all.
TAMLA F.
Definitely takes the Odor out and leave every thing smelling very fresh, if my Lil Kitty was running around I wouldn’t know I had her! Lol I’m other words it works!! Affordable too definitely recommend!!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Is perfect keep the room smells good nice and fresh and eliminates pet odors leave behind. Make the room fast nice and fresh. They have different scents and sizes. I like it because they keep my rooms smells fresh and clean .