BY FEBREZE

Brought to you by Febreze High Quality UPC : 037000805021 Total of 12 units Save money by buying in bulk! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
If you have any indoor pets than you know you know all about the pet odors that go along with having indoor animals. I love febreze products and now that I have an inside dog I love them even more. The pet odor eliminator makes your home smell fresh and clean 24/7. I will keep buying their products especially this one.
Krizia V.
Edinburg, TX
This product is a must have for me since I have a cat that lives indoor. I spray this a few times before guests visit. I even had guests say the house smells amazing, so that's when you know it works and covers the pet smells. Otherwise they would keep quiet about it.
Jordan B.
Kingsland, GA
My dog stinks up the whole house and this product is the only product I trust to eliminate the stink. The scent is fresh and not too strong. I get this product at the local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Jaci C.
Canyon, TX
When you live in a small apartment with two dogs and a stinky feet fiance, you need a good strong air freshener. This is my go-to air freshener to soak up all those stinky smells my cute boys put off.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
We have 4 cats and a dog so needless to say pet odor on the furniture is a concern for us. I don't know what I would do without febreeze! A quick spritz over the couch and it smells like new. I have never been told our house smells like pets. In fact I've even been complimented on how much it DOESNT smell like pets and I think this product has a lot to do with that.
Anna C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this product. It really helps freshen up furniture and carpets were just a few sprays. It's very easy to use. I cannot come up with any cons for this product except that I wished it was a little stronger and lasted a bit longer. I would highly recommend this to any pet owner is wanting to fresh in their home and I would purchase it again.
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
I recently purchased this and it seems to do a decent job at masking pet related odors. We have two big dogs that can really stink up the house so we need all the help we can get! Luckily this spray not only covers pet odors fairly well but also smells really fresh and seems to get rid of odors mostly. Sometimes I have to use a lot though.
Makenzy D.
I really enjoy using this product. We have a dog and even though she gets bathed regularly she isn't always smelling the best in return our downstairs doesn't smell the most pleasant. Using this product helps soothe the odor quite nicely. I would recommend this product to others and I myself will be purchasing again in the near future.
Heather M.
This stuff is amazing. I was so shocked that it even covers the smell of cat pee and that is very difficult to do. It has a nice yet subtle fresh smell to it and can be used in the air or directly in the affected surface. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has pets even the ones that smell stinky.
Steph J.
Medford Lakes, NJ
Febreeze is a great way to quickly minimize orders from pets. If I have a guest coming over my house and I don't have time to wash the couch cushions, I'll spray some for breeze just before my company arrives so they don't have to smell my dog who loves to cuddle up on the couch