BY FEBREZE

Brought to you by Febreze High Quality UPC : 037000805021 Total of 12 units Save money by buying in bulk! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly K.
Norco
Not sure if i just have stinky dogs or if this doesnt work the greatest but it does help. It gets rid of those musty stuck in scents and doesnt seem like it only masks the stench instead of actually getting rid of it.
Jordan B.
Fairfield, CA
My dog stinks up the whole house and this product is the only product I trust to eliminate the stink. The scent is fresh and not too strong. I get this product at the local Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
We have 4 cats and a dog so needless to say pet odor on the furniture is a concern for us. I don't know what I would do without febreeze! A quick spritz over the couch and it smells like new. I have never been told our house smells like pets. In fact I've even been complimented on how much it DOESNT smell like pets and I think this product has a lot to do with that.
Makenzy D.
I really enjoy using this product. We have a dog and even though she gets bathed regularly she isn't always smelling the best in return our downstairs doesn't smell the most pleasant. Using this product helps soothe the odor quite nicely. I would recommend this product to others and I myself will be purchasing again in the near future.
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
I recently purchased this and it seems to do a decent job at masking pet related odors. We have two big dogs that can really stink up the house so we need all the help we can get! Luckily this spray not only covers pet odors fairly well but also smells really fresh and seems to get rid of odors mostly. Sometimes I have to use a lot though.
Heather M.
This stuff is amazing. I was so shocked that it even covers the smell of cat pee and that is very difficult to do. It has a nice yet subtle fresh smell to it and can be used in the air or directly in the affected surface. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has pets even the ones that smell stinky.
Anna C.
I love this product. It really helps freshen up furniture and carpets were just a few sprays. It's very easy to use. I cannot come up with any cons for this product except that I wished it was a little stronger and lasted a bit longer. I would highly recommend this to any pet owner is wanting to fresh in their home and I would purchase it again.
Steph J.
Medford Lakes, NJ
Febreeze is a great way to quickly minimize orders from pets. If I have a guest coming over my house and I don't have time to wash the couch cushions, I'll spray some for breeze just before my company arrives so they don't have to smell my dog who loves to cuddle up on the couch
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
YAAAAAS. I use this to freshen up the dog beds in the house and keep the "outdoors" smell where it belongs, out doors. Target usually has a good sale of them and I can get a few in different scents/for different uses. Has an always will be a go to product.
Samantha D.
Interlachen , FL
Love love love this pet odor spray. I have a big dog (Rottweiler/German shepherd mix), so she can get a little smelly after playing outside. We spray her bed with this and our carpets and it takes away all the odor. We keep it stocked in our home.