Febreze Fabric Refresher Mediterranean Lavender Air Freshener (1 Count, 800 ml) uploaded by Yulisa C.Febreze Fabric Refresher Mediterranean Lavender Air Freshener (1 Count, 800 ml) uploaded by Franka C.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Buy on Target
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
This is my favorite Febreeze scent. It smells amazing. Kind of like men’s cologne with a girly touch. It’s strong enough to cover any odors without being too overwhelming. It lasts a while too! I have had many compliments about it. I used to spray it in the aisle while i was straightening up when I worked at a Rite Aid and it was always a hit.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love lavender everything. I wish my whole house smelled like lavender. I apply it to my clothes and sheets since this scent is relaxing and has therapeutic properties. It is a very long lasting smell.
Maleeia F.
Beattyville, KY
I love Febreeze fabric fresher because it smells wonderful. You can make your while house smell good by spraying it on the furniture, curtains, closets, or anywhere else you want to smell good or need to kill a bad odor. I like to spray it on my clothes too to make them smell good of they've been hanging in the closet awhile.
Chelsea B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love these fabric sprays. I have pets and these make such a big difference in my life! lol. Animals can be smelly and when you have a clean house, that pet smell may make you stress out that your house is not clean enough, but just spray this on the furniture and it'll make you feel much better!
Lyndsie B.
Morgantown, WV
This is a must have product in my home. Every time I clean I use it religiously. It is easy to store and easy to use as well. I always spray my couches, rugs and curtains. To me once everything is vacuumed, dusted and cleaned it just adds that extra layer of cleanliness to it.
Yulisa C.
I love these sprays I have a dog so I'm constantly spraying all my fabrics and it smells wonderful I love this product so much it affordable and keeps bad smells away it works really well I highly recommend it for sure
Jessica M.
Marshall, MO
Love, love, love this fabric freshener. It smells so good. I use it on everything like my bedding and my curtains. It stays on the fabric for awhile and has a good refreshing smell.
Sara F.
Roanoke
This spray smells great! I use it every time I make the bed.... I just spray a little on top of the already made bed and our pillows and then the sheets smell fresh when we go to bed
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
As a family that has a dog, we really love this product. We spray it on blankets, rugs, pillows, and couches and chairs. It makes these items smell fresh without any pet odor. It would be nice if this fresh smell lasted longer. I also don't like how watery the spray is. It leaves behind a moistness, so the objects I spray are left wet and need time to dry before people can use them.
Allison R.
I love this product! I am a big fan of lavender and this is perfect! Keeps your house smelling great! I use it when I change the garage to keep that fresh as well as in the bedrooms. I could definitely recommend this product!