Febreze Fabric Refresher Mediterranean Lavender Air Freshener (1 Count, 800 ml) uploaded by Yulisa C.Febreze Fabric Refresher Mediterranean Lavender Air Freshener (1 Count, 800 ml) uploaded by Franka C.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
As a family that has a dog, we really love this product. We spray it on blankets, rugs, pillows, and couches and chairs. It makes these items smell fresh without any pet odor. It would be nice if this fresh smell lasted longer. I also don't like how watery the spray is. It leaves behind a moistness, so the objects I spray are left wet and need time to dry before people can use them.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
This is my Favooooorite Febreze air freshener, I tell every one about it because it is like no other. I'm very picky about scents and this is by far the only scent that I have cared to remember and faithfully buy over and over. It makes my whole house smell like a sexy manly cologne. It kills any off scent instantly and every one who visits me and has smelled it, loves it.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I use Febreze on my furniture and especially in my car. It does help freshen up the musty smell of my car. I do worry that Febreze has some unnatural substances that can have long term effects. I hope that Febreze will find a way to incorporate natural scents with less fabricated scents in the future.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love the febreze air freshners. I have been using them for a long time and they are affordable. wish the smell lasted longer because they smell so good!! i just want to keep spraying it and have my house smell good all the time. i would recommend these
virginia m.
virginia m.
This is top of the line product, my absolute favorite scent and of course with the amazing working power of Febreze, couldn't ask for a better product, wish it was a little more affordable or at least better coupons, 100% recommended product.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Maple Valley, WA
Before using this product some of my fabric furniture had a hard to get out smell and I tried this product and the smell finally went away. I love the lavender aroma smell. It makes the whole room smell like a spa, we'll sort of...
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
This is a lifesaver if you are a pet owner. I love this to freshen up the house if people are coming over since our beloved Bassett hound lives in the general area with us and smells like dog no matter how often I wash her. haha
Misty N.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
I just love Febreze fabric refresher in the mediterranean lavender! I spray my car, my bed linens, carpets and trash cans with this! The smell is so inviting and all my guests compliment my home on how lovely it smells!
Noemi G.
Noemi G.
elizabetntown, NC
Freshener that smells delicious I occupy for my son's room and the house and I love its aroma, lately I have allergies to air fresheners but this has not caused me any odds reaction I highly recommend it
Jackline L.
Jackline L.
Hamilton, OH
This febreze is always my to go because I am a lavender lover the smell is just great not to strong but yeah I have like 4 bottles of this I don't like running out of this febreze