BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "Even on the carpets makes my home smell sooooo good." in 1 review
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
I love to carry this in my purse so if I am out and about and need Febreez it is right there. I love the Gain smell and the size of the bottle. It is perfect for on the go.
Paige W.
I keep this travel size bottle in my vehicle. I love the smell of “clean laundry” very effective in making an area smell way better and clean. Not expensive at all!
Michelle J.
This travel size is the perfect size! I throw it in my purse so I can use it on the go, like in the car. It has a great amount of fluid in it for a baby bottle. I've had this one for a good six months and there's still about half of the product left.
Noemi P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this. I love the fact that you can spry directly onto your furniture to rid of any smells. the only thing is the smell doesn't last long but it does the job for when you have unexpected guest coming over and need a scent lifted.
Rhoda S.
Las Vegas, NV
One product that I am so excited to always have! I spare it on my jacket when I left it in the car to give it smelling fresh and clean to spraying it in my dogs bedding to make it smelling fresh. I love the smell of GAIN! Awesome product and highly recommend it
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff. I make sure to have one in every room, every purse I own, and every vehicle. Love this product it is just perfect. Would highly recommend. Oh and it smells absolutely amazing!
Kashley K.
Hubbard, TX
This definitely comes in handy! Especially when you try to his the smell of smoke in your car before your mom gets in! Hha Definitely recommend this it will save your life from getting griped out! Lol
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is something great to keep in your purse. You can use it on your chair in the office if you notice lingering odors. It's great for use in the car. It doesn't mask odors it really cleans the air. It's definitely a girls best friend.
Maria B.
Chicago , IL
I use this a lot I have one in my car and I use it to make the car smell good like if I have a random odor in the car I just spray that and it just makes the car smell better that's why I gave it 5 stars
Bettie W.
I just bought this product last week it smells awesome and it lasts a long time I spray it all over my house. You can also spray it in your vehicle for long-lasting freshness.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Does it last a long time or do u have to keep on spraying every HR
Kassandra L.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Is this long lasting? And does it smell good?
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What does this do? Does it help?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does the scent last long?
Sunday C.
Where can i find this to go bottle?