Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Fabric Refresher fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, )

Febreze Fabric Refresher fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays.Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors. Perfect for use on hard-to-wash items including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets, or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips, NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher fresh Twist Cranberry Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
Keyla B.
Reading, PA
This is a great product. I use it every other week. I can't think of any cons since it does what it's supposed to. Is very effective ans I recommend it to all my friends. I believe the price is affordable. I'd recommend it to everyone.
camecia S.
I do not live in a country I live in a state
This is not one of the things i will Review about but this is very not is clean all the germs and leaves at refreshing smell i recommend it alot
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells amazing. Just like clean laundry thanks to the Downy scent. Leaves fabrics smelling fresh. Scent could be a little longer lasting but overall a nice product. Longer dry time means spray before guests arrive or you’ll have a wet bum!
Ingrid G.
Lexington
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I think this is a must have for your home. It smells so fresh and clean after you've sprayed some on the fabric. I like to use it on the couch so it's very useful! It sprays evenly and I like that there are also travel sizes!
Emily L.
Holland, MI
Oh my gosh LOVE!! I recently bought this on clearance at my local store and it is the best scent I've ever bought, no joke! Light and refreshing and fruity. I'll definitely be purchasing again
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
It's the same Febreze scent that we grew up knowing and loving but I just wish that you didn't have to constantly spray to keep the smell in the air. It isn't very long lasting and when you have pets, it becomes a hassle to always go looking for it.
Kate S.
Quakertown, PA
Love this smell. Used the air freshener in the bathroom. Really takes care of the smell without making my poop smell like it's going on a date.
Kaitlyn L.
Afton, WY
I enjoy how fresh this can make an area smell! I wish the smell lasted longer though! This product is very good at covering up fowl smells.
Bianca B.
Grand Prairie, TX
By far my favorite scent to use when cleaning or just want to make anything smell good . Use it for my house, my car and my job !
Chelsea K.
Puyallup , Wa
I love using this on my couch and basically anything else I can't throw in the washer. It got the smoke smell out of a bag we took camping and kept everything fresh!

Looking for your answer?