Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away.;Doesn't just mask, truly eliminates odors Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash;Easy to use and safe on most fabrics;Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics such as upholstery, bedding, carpets, and window treatments (DO NOT use on leather, suede, silk, or fabrics that may water spot The familiar freshness of Tide comes to life throughout your home in a bold, clean scent
Photos (6)
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK

I spray this in my closet to keep my clothes smelling fresh. I also use it on my gym shoes and bag and it does a great job keeping everything smelling clean. I love how it isn't super flowery smelling, it just smells like laundry. It's relatively cheap and can be used on anything, including fabric!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX

A must if you have pets and fabric furniture (like a nice fluffy couch). We are always worried about being the house that smells like dog so using products like Febreze helps put those fears to rest. The Tide scent is fresh and clean like a new load of laundry right out of the dryer.
Christine J.
Christine J.
Tucson, AZ

So, I used to not be a huge fan of the smell of Febreze. This product completely changed my mind. It's light and refreshing and most importantly, makes my house smell amazing. I have my own pets, as well as foster dogs, so a clean smelling house is a must. This product does the job!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Aurora, IL

I use this all the time to spray down my couch, dog beds, rugs, curtains, beds... I love that they started making this in the Tide scent. Now everything can smell like fresh laundry in between washes... And somethings can smell like fresh laundry even if they can't be washed.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV

I like to use this in my bedroom in between Washington of my bed linens. I also spray my mattress and pillows while I am washing my linens. I also like to use this on the curtains, rugs, carpet and furniture. I love the just washed scent I get with this spray.
Julianna O.
Julianna O.
San Diego, CA

Absolutely a necessity at my place! I have a dog who is more like a child and is always on the couch/bed but after a couple of days it definitely starts to smell like her. This product takes care of that issue instantly!
April A.
April A.

It's rare for me to find a great fabric Refresher but the Febreze tide fabric freshener is awesome it eliminates odors and refreshes fabric and has a long-lasting smell. I would recommend using Febreze!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX

With 2 pups running through my home, a laundry fresh scent is what we need. I have also used this on my pillows while washing my sheets, as well as, my car. The scent invites you in. A MUST!
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA

We love the smell of tide and we truth febreze as a brand to freshener air. When we saw they had combined tide with febreze, I jumped to try it out. It's the only spray I use now
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Tualatin, OR

I love this fabric spray with such a classic sent. I use it around my home to freshen things up when I have people coming over.will repurchase!