BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away.;Doesn't just mask, truly eliminates odors Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash;Easy to use and safe on most fabrics;Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics such as upholstery, bedding, carpets, and window treatments (DO NOT use on leather, suede, silk, or fabrics that may water spot The familiar freshness of Tide comes to life throughout your home in a bold, clean scent see more...

Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Air Febreze AIR Freshener Spring & Renewal (1 Count, 8.8 oz) Love, Love, Love all Febreze products. They definitely live up to their claims. People don't or can't even tell we have puppies because of the 3 plugs in and we spray the house down before we leave with Febreze and it's so refreshing when we get home. It eliminates odors of all kinds.
Jennifer S.
Omg!! This product is AMAZING and smell SO good!! I highly recommend this product to everyone!! I spray it everywhere and it makes everything smell amazing!! I can just sit and sniff my blanket all day long when I spray it with this product because it smells that good!! The price is great for such an awesome product!
Amanda H.
melvin
This smells amazing, and last forever it seems once it's been sprayed. However I'm not a huge fan of the nozzle, it seemed to soak everything that I tried to spray.
Thea M.
Paducah, KY
AMAZING!! I take care of my dad who has dementia and he has a lot of accidents on the furniture and this stuff is the bomb at getting out the smell! Definitely love the clean smell of Tide as well. Febreeze has always been a go to in our household and it has yet to disappoint! We keep a bottle setting out in almost every room of the house for a quick refresher! I feel like I could have a febreeze addiction because every scent is awesome and I tend to buy a bottle every time I am in the store. Especially when ever there is a new smell!
Arlie H.
Raleigh, NC
I have a dog, and sometimes when I vacuum before company comes over, it kicks up a very distinctly animal smell. I nabbed this to spray around during such occasions, and it has really nipped the smell in the bud! I use it on the couch and the dog bed to neutralize any lingering odors.
Katie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the febreze fabric sprays, it keeps my couch, bed, and closet smelling fresh. I spray it in my closet so my clothes don't get a stale smell and are always fresh for when I wear them. The tide smell is great because it smells like your clothes just came out of the wash every time.
Sara M.
Andover, NY
Won't even lie- I use this when I forget to wash my work clothes. Works AMAZING!! Can't tell they are dirty clothes and they smell like you just got them out of the washer all day! I would highly recommend and I plan on repurchasing and using for my furniture and mattresses.
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
because im little obsessed with febreeze&&the smell of tide detergent, this is the only fabric refresher ill buy! i love spraying it on my carpets, bedding, couches, the stairs&&this amazing smell is so comforting! i definitely would suggest trying it!
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
My apartment smells amazing after spritzing this on all my fabrics. Combined with the plug-ins, my home is always fresh and inviting. I especially love using this on my comforter and couch, since they are not easily put in the laundry.
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
Im all about the tide/fabreeze combo. I LOVE this scent & go through this so quickly. I love spraying this on my couches and carpet after vacuuming. I need a jumbo bottle since I go through it so quick!