Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric StarchFebreze
Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (169 Fl Oz)

Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz)

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away.

Any Febreze life hacks?
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz)!
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz) uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
One of my favs for doing a quick speed cleaning and need something to freshen up a room or my entire home! Also works well on odors in the car and on outerwear! Definitely a must have for sure. Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz)
Omattie R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz) uploaded by Omattie R.
Such a great refershener. I use this very often to refreshen my sofa but I wish the smell would last longer. It smells great. I use it to refresh my drapes also. I would definitely would recommend Febreze Fabric Spray
Michele P.
I love Febreze Fabric Refresher Spray!  I have a husband and two indoor dogs, so we gets lots of smells in our home.  With Febreze Fabric Spray, I am able to mist away the unpleasant odors that are brought in...and the clean, fresh scent lingers for hours.  I love that it does not damage my furniture in any way.  I spray it on rugs, curtains, bedspreads, etc.  I even keep a bottle in our walk-in closet to keep it fresh in there.  Great product!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Fairly expensive. I prefer to purchase the store brands but this has added artificial fragrances which I try to stay away from. I make my own refreshing room spray instead! Works just as good and it's toxin free!
Katherine W.
Wilburton, OK
So I have 1 dog (large) and a parrot. I'm always on the lookout for fabric refresher that isn't over the top with a strong scent. This is one that does the job.
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz) uploaded by Monica P.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the original Febreze scent- it is lovely and really nostalgic for me. I love using this in my closet and on my bed linens throughout the day. This is also excellent on rugs in high traffic areas around the home to remove odors and refresh. I’ve bought this original scent for years and will continue to do so- I have tried a few of the other scents but nothing beats this original scent!
Jackie N.
El Paso, TX
Great fresh clean scent . Very affordable , it comes on different scents . It makes any room smell fresh and clean .
mayra C.
San Antonio, TX
Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz) uploaded by mayra C.
I like this product cause it never fails me its good to use on sofas comforter or anything pretty much even dow you have clean linen it just gives it the fresh scent its always my to go purchase when i go to heb y'all must get it they have different scents as well and they smell awesome 👍 Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Air Freshener (16.9 Fl Oz)
Alejandra Q.
Mecca, CA
Absolutely love the fresh clean smell. Changes up the smell of a room almost immediately. Smell doesn't last as long as one would like.
Renee B.
Dallas, OR
Perfect for any home with pets. I use Febreze on our dogs kennels, dog beds, and dog blankets between washes.