BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I live in a house full of smokers so sometimes my clothes end up smelling pretty gross. I use this as needed on the clothes and furniture and it works great. It also gets rid of the wet dog smell on the furniture. There's generics that are cheaper but don't work as well. It's a very effective spray and I will continue to use it to freshen up the house
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I love this product and use it on everything, its great for spraying down your mattress when changing linens as well as your sofa and chairs, esp if you have inside pets.
Michele P.
I love Febreze Fabric Refresher Spray!  I have a husband and two indoor dogs, so we gets lots of smells in our home.  With Febreze Fabric Spray, I am able to mist away the unpleasant odors that are brought in...and the clean, fresh scent lingers for hours.  I love that it does not damage my furniture in any way.  I spray it on rugs, curtains, bedspreads, etc.  I even keep a bottle in our walk-in closet to keep it fresh in there.  Great product!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I have a house with 2 cats and you can't smell them. I use this daily to freshen up my house in between deep cleans. Even to freshen sheets in between weekly washings you can buy it anywhere and the price is ok. Wish it was cheaper but it's not bad. You can buy knock offs of Febreze but it's not worth it.
Amanda C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best thing to help my house smell great! I have a one year old pup which can get my house smelling like odor but this helps so much. Wasn't too pricey and lasts for a good amount of time. I purchased mine at target but you can buy this product anywhere!
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
This is an overall good product. It does make alot of things smell fresh especially my dogs bed when company comes over. It has been a life saver in the few occasions when I forget to do the laundry and something I needed to wear wasn't washed. It is something I repurchase.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
great air fresheener is one of the only ones i use now. its got a light scent but it lasts a long time. there are nothing but pros about this product its very effective and i am not disappointed. its very affordable and better than the other similar products.
Amanda S.
Kansas City, MO
I have a cat and a dog and I'm a smoker, so this is an absolute necessity. It really does a great job of getting out odors and the scent it leaves behind and clean and subtle. The only downside is that it will leave your blanket, sofa, etc. wet for a while.
Sarah V.
Texas City, TX
We purchase this faithfully. My husband is in the airforce and he takes this everywhere with him to spray all his clothes to make them refreshed and smell better, because on deployment you dont get a bath or clean clothes everyday. We love this stuff!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this all the time to freshen up the pillows and the throw I have on my couch! It really works although I was skeptical at first. The scent actually lasts for days too! Love it and would definitely recommend it. Especially to homes with pets!
Amanda S.