Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength 27 oz. (Pack of 9)

by Febreze

Quality Health & Beauty products you can trust!

Item Weight: 9.92 pounds

Shipping Weight: 9.92 pounds (

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength 27 oz. (Pack of 9)!
Orange Cove, CA
Works well, has a nice smell. We don’t use fabric refresher very often, but when we do this one is one of our top choices
Tualatin, OR
We use this to freshen our linens between washes. Won’t lie I use it to freshen myself too! Good scent. Doesn’t stain.
Delano , CA
Sometimes I think it’s for the wrinkles but I know it gives it a touchy smell if I think they been dirty lol
cumming
We use this every time before a guest comes over. Really helps take out any weird smells so it smells clean!
Wood ridge, Nj
Love this stuff!!!!! Use it everyday! Smells so amazing and refreshing. Keeps the house feeling clean
Oneonta , NY
This product has saved my lifeeee as a college student! Need a quick fresh room? This is your go to!
las vegas
I just bought a pack of two at Costco and I spray it in everything and anything and it smells amazing
Laredo
I love to use it on my bed sheets, makes them feel fresh like they just got out of the cleaner
Hialeah, FL
Febreeze always does a good job at refreshing clothes and bed spreads. It smells good and lasts
Apache Junction, AZ
Extra strength is the best strength and it makes my house and couches smell like a dream!

Looking for your answer?