Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength 27 oz. (Pack of 9)

by Febreze

Quality Health & Beauty products you can trust!

Item Weight: 9.92 pounds

Shipping Weight: 9.92 pounds (

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength 27 oz. (Pack of 9)!
canoga park
I absolutely love this product I love the smell of it and how long it stays on your clothes. I’ve been using this product for a long period of time and I would be continue buying it the other thing that I would add to this item is some Kind of sanitizers. So you would have to purposes smell good and sanitize. I would definitely recommend this product for people it’s amazing.
E Brunswick, NJ
This freshener is so ideal for a college student!!!! It makes your clothes smell fresh, after one wear and when you want to wear your favorite jeans again! It leaves a light smell that is not overbearing, so you can put perfume on top of it. It is affordable as a broke college student, and I would highly recommend!!
Clackamas , OR
I have used this spray for many things. I have used it on clothes, like jackets etc. Especially if we have been somewhere that someone is smoking. It takes harsh smells out. I also use it to freshen up my couches or even spray it on the carpet to just give it a little fresher smell in my house.
Albany, OR
Affordable, reliable and effective. Whether it's to freshen up the carpet after a nice carpet cleaning or in between, this is a go to staple in my household to freshen things up and still have a pleasant smell left afterward that isn't too over powering for my sensitive nose.
Hackettstown , NJ
Great fabric refresher! Smells really good and makes the fabric clean! It’s affordable and you can find this product at your local store! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and I will buy this product again! Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener
Surprise , AZ
My family and I have Febreze in almost in every room in our home! I love that I can just sprits some on the couch or bedding even our clothing. The only suggestion I have would be a travel size or personal size that would be amazing; way I could keep one in my purse or car.
Phoenix
Febreze is great for the times when you know you need to do laundry but don't have time to do laundry. The wrinkle releaser brand remove most or all wrinkles without cleaning. I love using it before work is it removes the smoke smell from my home.
Anaheim, CA
1,649 reviews
I really like this product because I could spread into my furniture or into my clothes and it will leave it smelling very fresh and very clean and I won't have any orders that I don't want to be reveal I highly recommended to friends and family
Great for clothes in between washes. I love using it on my jeans because I don’t like to wash them this often. I would have recommended spraying clothes the night before and hanging them to air out. This will get rid of the intense fragrance.
SWEDESBORO , NJ
I mean if you wore something for 2 hours do you really need go wash it? No just use this and then bomb it's like you washed it all over again. I mean if something is actually dirty you can't just spray this and go but slightly bad your good

Looking for your answer?