Febreze® Fabric Refresher Cranberry & Frost Air Freshener 27 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Samantha R.

BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Charity K.
Belington, WV
I like this product. It does help freshen the smell of our house. I just wish it lasted longer than it does. The smell is powerful but not too strong. My son has asthma so we have to be very careful of the scents that we introduce in the house. We have not had any problems with any Febreeze product.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have tried many of the Febreze air fresheners in a variety of scents and I have to say, Cranberry & Frost is my absolute favorite!  Some of the air freshener scents smell just like air freshener, but Cranberry & Frost smells just like a candle.
Rickie C.
Towanda, PA
Omg I love the scent of Febreze Cranberry & Frost. I literally would buy out the perfume market if it smelled like this. I seriously stock up on this particular scent because it is a seasonal item. I've tried others but I really don't like the floral or woodsy kind of scents. I much prefer the light fruity smell of this. It covers your whole house in goodness!!!
Ronda N.
I love using febreeze to freshen up my couches, beds, and dog bed, makes everything smell so good and the smell lasts a long time, I would definitely recommend to others and will definitely purchase this product again
Annah W.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm a fan of strong scents. I love floral, fruity, vanila sugar sweet, all of em. But this is so sickeningly sweet and nauseating it's almost bubble gum scented. I only give it two stars because it still does its job as a febreze air freshener. Seriously this is gross.
Coryn R.
Syracuse, IN
I don't use this exact smell but I do use frebeze on my gear after every single practice. It is some smelly gear and febreze literally helps it so I do not smell disgusting at my next practice. I can put it on and smell like frebeze the whole time! I love it!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
MY ABSOLUTE favorite scent for febreze! The only downfall is I haven't found it since the last time I got it! I spray all around my rugs and couch and bed with it especially before I have company coming over and ALWAYS get compliments.
Grazzia P.
Doral, FL
I use this when i clean my pets poop and pee, smells super good, i like it but then again thats personal opinion. The thing i dont like is the it get stuck, i feel that i will not be able to finish the bottle due to this inconvenient. I will not repurchase this mainly because i dont want to get tired of the scent.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I spray this on everything from the bed sheets to the couch to the drapes or curtains. I love how it makes everything smell so fresh. Granted it doesn't stay super long but it's good enough prior to guests coming over.
Jocelyne L.
Tucson, AZ
i love it keep the odors away even if its cigarrete odor and you know that disgusting bathroom odor but i think it no last to much is jut a few hours but i mean for air freshner its ok its not expensive at all i recomende it