BY FEBREZE

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Eliminates tough pet odors and leaves behind a light, just-cleaned. see more...

Febreze Fabric Refresher Carpet Odor Eliminator
  • "As a college student in rainy western washington, I use this ALL THE TIME." in 1 review
  • "i use this a lot because i have a cat it and it makes everything smell great i also use the pet one" in 1 review
  • "This is a life saver when you have company coming over and you need to pick up the house a little." in 1 review
Mackynze R.
My family is all dog people. Since we have dogs there are accidents on our rugs. We clean it so much and scrub and scrub, but there is always that smell. So we use febreeze and it really gets that nasty smell out and leaves a fresh smell that we all love
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Use this to keep room smelling fresh and not like dirty laundry or old stinky socks easy to use spray on carpet and or furniture and smells fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher Carpet Odor Eliminator
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
I use this weekly on my couches my beds and carpet it keeps my house clean and fresh and although I have 6 fur babies u would never know when u walk in my house it always smells so fresh
Alyssa P.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a dog who sheds like crazy! The previous home owner had dogs and cats. Those smells tend to linger. I use this about once a month to keep the house smelling fresh!
Nellie B.
I use this everyday when I am dressing my bed. They have different scents that can match the scent of your air freshener. I love this because my husband and I are warm bodies and tend to sweat during the night. Sometimes that can leave a slight unpleasant sweaty smell and this helps rid of it. I love it.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This works great for eliminating pet odor. I have a dog and two cats and my floors don't always smell the greatest but this helps a lot. I like the smell of it a lot and it's not over powering smells like some are. I like that it's easy to find in stores and that it's not expensive.
Sonia G.
San Marcos , TX
When you have a two month old puppy who keeps peeing on the floor, this is a great way to get rid of the odor. It is very effective and if very affordable. Getting the stains out is a different story but it smells great when I spray it on the carpet.
Raea H.
I would recommend this product because it used to make my room smell not as bad because I have two dogs and a cat and a guinea pig and another guinea pig and I use have a gecko when I had this for breeze and it was really stinky so whenever I sprayed it and make the house smell good yeah
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this product and will always use it. I love febreze fabric refresher. It leaves my carpet, pillows, linens, and furniture smelling so fresh and clean.
Natalie C.
Chevy Chase, MD
Febreze definitely eliminates the odors but I don't think it's the nicest smelling room spray. It's very strong. I find it too strong for smaller spaces and fabrics like pillow cases. Great for bathrooms, however.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does it work for cars too?