BY FEBREZE

Febreze Fabric Refresher Antimicrobial Air Freshener (27 Fl oz): Refresh your fabrics with a light, fresh scent Eliminates odors at the source Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, bedding, carpets and window treatments Eliminates tough odors so theyre gone for good Available in a variety of fresh scents and sizes see more...

• Does the scent stick around?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is safe to use around animals?9 Answers
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
I have dogs, and they love to sleep on my cloth couch. I have found that this products keeps the doggy scent away. I'm glad it also helps reduce microbes for hygienic purposes as well. I would recommend this product for others.
Mackenzie H.
I use this stuff on EVERYTHING. I have a cat, and while they're fairly clean animals I like to keep my house smelling fresh and not like her fur. This does a great job of taking away that "cat smell" especially near the litterbox! In a small apartment, that's really helpful!
Brandy H.
sumter, SC
I spray this on everything... curtains, shower curtains, pillows, beds, dog beds, carpet, in my car... everything. It smells great and the scent lasts it seems like forever. The scent stays in my curtains maybe from the heat in the window. Either way I LOVE IT.
Deborah E.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this on a regular basis, don't remember why i stopped but I'm glad i jus picked some up yesterday again. Its the last step to my house cleaning . spray it in the air or soemtimes on the curtains and instantly makes the apt smells squeeky clean!
mindy l.
Hockley, TX
I spray down every inch of my apolstered furniture and curtains twice a week with this. Having to school aged kids means we are surrounded with all kinds of germs at all times and it's just a little something extra I can do to ensure our health!
Britt P.
Ok this product is the BEST! I use this for many different things. From my cloth seats in the car to my gym bag, it leaves a fresh scent in place of stale air. The variety of scents are amazing and I haven't found one that I haven't liked yet
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
This stuff works. It gets rid of smells and doesn't irritate my allergies. I'm not sure how 'antimicrobial' it is, but it makes me feel better using it than not using it. Great on couches and curtains that can't be washed all the time.
Beth I.
Sandy Hook, KY
I spray Everything with this, carpets, clothes, bed , couch and chair. It Smells so good! My favorite is the Febreze with April Fresh! Can't wait to try it in the Tide scent, just have'nt found it yet,but when I do I will be buying it!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
My car is pretty old and it has a tendency to smell old, so Febreze is always on my grocery list. I like this one specially because it's antimicrobial and it just makes everything feels extra clean!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this stuff for quick fixes for the house... we have two dogs who are indoor dogs and it can get pretty smelly if its raining out... Fabreeze (plus candles!) is a great fix!
Allison P.
Ocala, FL
Does anyone know if this is safe to use around animals?
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does the scent stick around?