Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesFebreze
Fabric Refresher Antibacterial / Antimicrobial 27 fl oz / 800 ml (Twin Pack)

by Febreze

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odours from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room. Smell Highly Admired by Users

Eliminates odors from both fabrics and air while spreading a light fresh scent; Pack of 2 - 27 fluid ounce trigger spray bottles; Perfect for hard to clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, bedding, carpets and window treatments; Eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good; Bottles Are Engineered in such a way that it is easy to hold and convenient to Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher Antibacterial / Antimicrobial 27 fl. oz. / 800 ml (Twin Pack)!
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Works great to cover odors, the scent is very pleasant and not too strong. Great way to freshen something that might have left an unpleasant odor. Would recommend.
Brandy p9090 J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Been using this brand for many years. Great for pet odors, furniture, countertops, cars, and even clears out cigarrete smoke. Highly recommend. Febreze
Chere  C.
San Antonio, TX
I like using this spray on my couch cushions and throw blankets. Nice scent and it really helps mask any yucky smell my pets leave behind. Great quick refresher for when any unexpected guests stop by.
Donna  D.
New Portland, ME
Smells good. Wish the smell would last longer but smells great. Works well and doesn't leave any residue. Great price for a great product. Highly recommend to anyone.
Sarah  R.
Jackson, TN
Every since COVID broke out I have not been able to find this anywhere, which is frustrating. But, I did have some left over when COVID first broke out and I was spraying everything. It smells good and keeps my house safe and smelling good. 100% recommend...when you can find it.
Krisia H.
Kansas City, KS
Me encanta el aroma para mi uno de los mejores productos de limpieza que pueden existir y aromatizante
Lizbeth S.
Ugarte St
I like the product alot because how the home smell so good with that. The pros is that smell good and the cons the smell don't last. The improve of product is fine. It affordable to some people and not expensive at all. I would recommend to other to buy.
Kelsey J.
Elkridge, MD
This fabric spray is used to provide a quick freshen up for your clothes. It smells really good and also fights against bacteria. It works well in getting the job done. It only takes about 5 minutes to fully dry. I recommend.
Alice J.
Phoenix, AZ
This spray smells sooo pretty, bad smells gone! Affordable and I recommend it. I use it anywhere in my house and keep one in my car.
Heather B.
San Jacinto, CA
Works wonderfully and you get such a good amount for the price. Helps refresh your clothes and help them last longer by not having to launder them as much and also helps refresh the laundry room from laundry smells of towels etc that haven't been washed.

Looking for your answer?