BY FEBREZE

Reduces up to 95% of Inanimate Allergens from Pollen* Pet Dander, Dust Mite Matter That Can Become Airborne from Fabrics Trap Lock Technology Gets to the Source of Allergens That Can Lurk in Carpets, Upholstery, Bedding, Other Fabrics Around Your Home 1 Helps Eliminate Odors 4 Helps Refresh Fabrics with a Light, Clean Scent 3 Febreze Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer is Easy to Use Safe on Most Fabrics Just because you can t see them doesn t mean allergens aren t lurking in your home, waiting to bring you down. With Febreze Allergen Reducer, you can get to them before they get to you. Febreze Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer minimizes up to 95% of inanimate allergens from pollen* pet dander, and dust mite matter that can become airborne from fabrics. It also helps eliminate tough odors trapped in fabrics and comes in a variety of soft scents. Simply mist fabrics such see more...

Michelle C.
Jacksonville, FL
My daughter has horrible allegories and this stuff helps tremendously! I'm a loyal costumer of this product.
Leonard C.
Throop, PA
Good stuff, we have 2 dogs and this works good on our furniture. And also keeps the pet smell down.
dana m.
Haven't noticed any reduction in allergens, just as bothered as i usually am. smells good though
Kate  H.
Smells great, easy to use and inexpensive as well. All around great product. :) :)
Alee L.
I love febreze! The products are super amazing and the smells are not too strong!
Skye M.
Ontario, Canada
I love Febreze Products, but this one is just way too strong for me. The smell isn't bad, but I cannot use this on my sheets before I go to bed or on furniture in a room I'm planning on staying in because the scent fills up the whole room and suffocates you! It does get rid of the "bad" scents though, so that's nice.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Useless, waste of money. Once used and "bubbles" reactive smell is re-released and twice as bad!