BY FEBREZE

Reduces up to 95% of Inanimate Allergens from Pollen* Pet Dander, Dust Mite Matter That Can Become Airborne from Fabrics Trap Lock Technology Gets to the Source of Allergens That Can Lurk in Carpets, Upholstery, Bedding, Other Fabrics Around Your Home 1 Helps Eliminate Odors 4 Helps Refresh Fabrics with a Light, Clean Scent 3 Febreze Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer is Easy to Use Safe on Most Fabrics Just because you can t see them doesn t mean allergens aren t lurking in your home, waiting to bring you down. With Febreze Allergen Reducer, you can get to them before they get to you. Febreze Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer minimizes up to 95% of inanimate allergens from pollen* pet dander, and dust mite matter that can become airborne from fabrics. It also helps eliminate tough odors trapped in fabrics and comes in a variety of soft scents. Simply mist fabrics such see more...

Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
I use the allergen reducer to neutralize the odors in my apartment as well as reduce the amount of allergens in my apartment from my various furniture, curtains and bed. It leaves it smelling pretty great and not overwhelming with the smell.
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
As someone who suffers from severe pet allergies, I must say that I love this product. My sister and brother-in-law used it in their multiple-pet home before a family get together and my sneezes were significantly reduced. I was hesitant, because even OTC allergy meds often times don't alleviate my symptoms, however this product really helped. I still had a few symptoms, but I'm sure if combined with proper personal treatment, it'd work even better!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite things! I love to spray this on my furniture, curtains, carpets. It smells so clean and fresh, and really helps take care of the household odors and allergens.
Jada J.
Hamden, CT
As I said in one of my other reviews for febreze, I love how this air freshner has different uses for different items, this one is an allergen reducer. What other air freshener has something to fit everyone?
sasha p.
Deltona, FL
I don't have allergies but i do have 2 dogs and a cat and know some friends do. This stuff helps out so much! I can actually have guest over without worrying about their allergy flairs
Angela M.
My friend's mom loves this stuff, and it works well at their house. They have a lot of cats, and I'm allergic. With this spray around, I felt a lot better.
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
Febreze always has great products! This product has a good scent and does its job. Its a good product just like all their other stuff!
Doreen C.
I love this product. I don't know how well it helps with my allergies. I have minimal allergies. But having a dog this helps.
Chun L.
Pomona, CA
It's smells really clean, and does a pretty good job on your average dust allergens. Make a reverse for men, lol.
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
I love this spray. I spray it all over my fabric. beds sheets. and in the air. not sure if it works but I love it

Kohl's