BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

• Is this product best used in the air or can I use it on m...3 Answers
  • "Great air freshener with a nice, clean scent." in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great and it works really good for couches and chairs, which are a process to clean fully." in 1 review
  • "Does a great job of freshening up my carpets and furnature and making the whole house smell great." in 1 review
Stephanie K.
Scranton, PA
Love how this can refresh fabrics. Especially love this scent. I'll be purchasing again!
Mariah M.
La Plata
It takes the smell out of things and smells amazing. I would recommend this to anyone
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I use this on my furniture and bedding, the best way I have found to freshen up stale smelling items, smells clean!
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this product best used in the air or can I use it on my couch and spray it directly on it to remove odors?