BY FEBREZE

When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh. Febreze Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room. The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

• Is this product best used in the air or can I use it on m...3 Answers
  • "Great air freshener with a nice, clean scent." in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great and it works really good for couches and chairs, which are a process to clean fully." in 1 review
  • "Does a great job of freshening up my carpets and furnature and making the whole house smell great." in 1 review
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I always liked Febreze products.  I don't really use them anymore as I sell a similar product but these were very inexpensive options that did the trick.  I don't think the scent lasts very long but for temporary refreshing options it works well.
Abbie G.
Twin Lake, MI
Amazing smell! I had a carpet that smelled like mildew and after some carpet cleaning it smelled okay. Afterwards I used this and after a few times it smelled very fresh. For a nice clean fresh smell I recommended this product.
Rebecca C.
N Royalton, OH
Smells great and it works really good for couches and chairs, which are a process to clean fully. I spray about once a month, deep clean about every 6, so this product is great!
Tara m.
Howell, MI
Great new scent. Not over powering. Does a great job of freshening up my carpets and furnature and making the whole house smell great.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I buy this and spray it anywhere. my house, car, and my clothes. it really kills odor and keeps things smelling fresh!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Great air freshener with a nice, clean scent. It's not too overpowering, but still freshens the air well.
Hannah  J.
Laramie, WY
It works really good! Just like the commercial says it seems get rid of smells not just mask them!
candy A.
Cleveland, OH
I like the fresh spring sent. Keeps furniture smelling fresh and clean but is not overbearing.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works like it's supposed to. I just love my febreze and always have a huge stock on hand.
Ashley S.
Covington, IN
Smells great. Love the fresh smell. It's just like any other degrees product...wonderful!
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this product best used in the air or can I use it on my couch and spray it directly on it to remove odors?