BY FEBREZE

Extreme Odor Eliminator When It Comes To Your Home, You Should Never Settle For Less Than Fresh.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Fabric Refresher Is The First Step To Total Freshness In Every Room.&Nbsp; The Fine Mist Eliminates Odors That Can Linger In Fabrics And Air, Leaving Behind Nothing But A Light, Pleasing Scent.&Nbsp; With Febreze Fabric Refresher, Uplifting Freshness Is A Simple Spray Away. Eliminates Tough Sports Odors From Sport Equipment And Apparel. Refreshes Your Fabrics With A Light, Fresh Scent. Febreze Fabric Refresher Is Easy To Use And Safe On Most Fabrics. Perfect For Hard-To-Clean Fabrics Like Furniture Upholstery, Bedding, Carpets, And Window Treatments. Safe On Virtually All Fabrics Sofas Bedding Carpets Air Pet Area Clothing Packs Powerful X-Sweat&Reg; Technology To Tackle Offensive Sport Odors And Leave A Fresh, Energetic Scent. Bottle Made From 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-800-308-3279 see more...

• So how does this better from regular Febreze? I love Febreze but ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever seen this sold in the 2 pack?10 Answers
  • What does sport smell like? I wish they had one that doesn't have...3 Answers
Sarina Y.
I use this product in between carpet shampooing with having a pet you worry when you have visitors if your smells or doesn't smell so I try to stay on top of my cleaning and shampooing. This one leaves my couches with a fresh scent that I've gotten compliments on how fresh my house smells.
Tina D.
Waco, TX
After three kids and six dogs, my car and area is a fight to stay clean much less smelling pleasant (other then cleaning chemicals) and this product does an amazing job in my automobile either, for a quick fix before picking someone up or, for long term lasting freshness. Even getting unscented dryer sheets and putting a couple of sprays of febreze one them and placing them underneath my back floor mats by my vents creates a cool fresh breeze every time. This is my go to product whether it be on the go or at home, I am never without febreze.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Fabreze is a must have holy grail. no other fabric refresher does what this product does. it completely eliminates odor. it disappears and doesn't come back. until you stink up the place again! this variety is great. I use it in the dirty clothes bag and hamper. when we go camping , I spray it on everything once the tent is set up and before we take it down. the tent always smells so fresh.
Kayla L.
This product is great because it leaves the room smelling clean and fresh for many many hours! I also spray it in my sports bags because those can get really stinky! I recommend this product because it seriously works!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I use this in my home on my mattress, curtains, sofa, everything when I'm cleaning. It's nothing like a clean, fresh scent around the home. I buy the air freshener as well. My Saturdays are never without these!
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
I use this product on a regular basis and it smells pretty good. I make sure to use it when I'm excepting company, people say my house always smells clean and new love hearing that being that I have been living here for over 4 years and have a little one always making a mess.
Brittany P.
I really enjoy this febreze Sport. my husband plays a lot of sports and my house sometimes smells like a locker room. if he leave his bag in the house. This a eliminate the odor
Andrea H.
My husband and I workout a lot and this definitely helps freshen up the room and cars after workout! I also love spraying it on his gym bag so it doesn't have to be washed daily
Julia M.
Warfield, KY
Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!
Every momma and gym goer needs this! You can not only use it on your gym bags or around the house, but it works well in your car upholstery as well. Keeps it smelling fresh
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
As a Febreze loved, this was an amazing idea! Having the full size sprays to use around the home to keep things smelling clean and getting rid of pet odor, I knew it would work on the go. I knew I would use it in the car, and just as I thought, it worked just like I expected.
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
Has anyone ever seen this sold in the 2 pack?
Chelsi S.
What does sport smell like? I wish they had one that doesn't have a scent, just adds odor. Do they?
sylvia b.
So how does this better from regular Febreze? I love Febreze but never thought of using the sport one.