BY FEBREZE

Extreme Odor Eliminator When It Comes To Your Home, You Should Never Settle For Less Than Fresh.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Fabric Refresher Is The First Step To Total Freshness In Every Room.&Nbsp; The Fine Mist Eliminates Odors That Can Linger In Fabrics And Air, Leaving Behind Nothing But A Light, Pleasing Scent.&Nbsp; With Febreze Fabric Refresher, Uplifting Freshness Is A Simple Spray Away. Eliminates Tough Sports Odors From Sport Equipment And Apparel. Refreshes Your Fabrics With A Light, Fresh Scent. Febreze Fabric Refresher Is Easy To Use And Safe On Most Fabrics. Perfect For Hard-To-Clean Fabrics Like Furniture Upholstery, Bedding, Carpets, And Window Treatments. Safe On Virtually All Fabrics Sofas Bedding Carpets Air Pet Area Clothing Packs Powerful X-Sweat&Reg; Technology To Tackle Offensive Sport Odors And Leave A Fresh, Energetic Scent. Bottle Made From 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. 1-800-308-3279 see more...

• So how does this better from regular Febreze? I love Febreze but ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever seen this sold in the 2 pack?10 Answers
  • What does sport smell like? I wish they had one that doesn't have...3 Answers
Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener Sport Active Fresh
  • "The smell is long lasting and leaves my room/house feeling clean and fresh." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Fabreze is a must have holy grail. no other fabric refresher does what this product does. it completely eliminates odor. it disappears and doesn't come back. until you stink up the place again! this variety is great. I use it in the dirty clothes bag and hamper. when we go camping , I spray it on everything once the tent is set up and before we take it down. the tent always smells so fresh.
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
I use this product on a regular basis and it smells pretty good. I make sure to use it when I'm excepting company, people say my house always smells clean and new love hearing that being that I have been living here for over 4 years and have a little one always making a mess.
Kayla L.
This product is great because it leaves the room smelling clean and fresh for many many hours! I also spray it in my sports bags because those can get really stinky! I recommend this product because it seriously works!
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I use this in my home on my mattress, curtains, sofa, everything when I'm cleaning. It's nothing like a clean, fresh scent around the home. I buy the air freshener as well. My Saturdays are never without these!
Julia M.
Warfield, KY
Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!
Every momma and gym goer needs this! You can not only use it on your gym bags or around the house, but it works well in your car upholstery as well. Keeps it smelling fresh
Andrea H.
My husband and I workout a lot and this definitely helps freshen up the room and cars after workout! I also love spraying it on his gym bag so it doesn't have to be washed daily
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This product is amazing. I mainly use it for dog beds, the sheets and comforters, and the couches. Keeps the pets scents low and helps keep their beds smelling fresh.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
I love Febreze fabric refresher air refresher. I spray it on my bed when I feel it needs a pick me up. It to much to rehash my comforter so this helps
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Febreze products are always great. There is a variety of smells and bottles. This product leaves the house and stinky stuff smelling fresh for hours
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this in my boys room. it keeps their room nice and fresh. I swear it on their comfort their pillows their curtains and it smells so good
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
Has anyone ever seen this sold in the 2 pack?
Chelsi S.
What does sport smell like? I wish they had one that doesn't have a scent, just adds odor. Do they?
sylvia b.
So how does this better from regular Febreze? I love Febreze but never thought of using the sport one.