Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener, Happy Spring, Happy Spring, 16.9 oz uploaded by Madison L.Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener, Happy Spring, Happy Spring, 16.9 oz uploaded by Andrea H.

BY FEBREZE

FebrezeFabric Refresher Air Freshener Happy Spring, Happy Spring 16.9 oz Product Features Attributes Doesnt just mask, truly eliminates odors Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash Easy to use and safe on most fabrics Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics such as upholstery, bedding, carpets, and window treatments Happy Spring is a playful blend of delicate lilies, violets and sweet peaflorals with a twist of juicy strawberries and pears Febreze Fabric Refresher Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to see more...

Catherine G.
I do not like sprays air fresheners. They give me allergy, they seem very strong and I do not like the odors. This in specific if I like, since it has a very pleasant smell and is not at all strong. I tolerate it without allergies. 100% points
Samantha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love using this after a day of cleaning, leave the house smelling refreshed! a con would be that it does leave the fabric a little wet. Pros would bethe refreshing scent of course
Deanna L.
Sedalia, MO
This air freshener is not too strong and doesn't hurt my lungs as others seem to do. It leaves our home smelling fresh and clean. I buy this over other products because of its affordability and it's fresh scent. It's perfect for the home and for automobiles.
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
I use this product when I need my place to smell good and fast. I usually spray this product on my couch, bed, and pillows. I really like this product. My only problem is even if I am standing a good distance away from what I am spraying, my couch is always wet even after a few minutes of spraying. I feel it takes it a little bit before it actually soaks in. But other than that, I really like this product, and once I run out, I will be buying more.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
The function of this product is awesome and I like how well it works and the sprayer can get pretty fine, but for some reason the smell reminds me of lemon house cleaners... nobody else in my house agrees with me on that, so maybe it's just me but that's why I only gave it 3 stars.
Beautylife N.
This febreze fabric refresher really does work. The scent that it leaves is amazing, and long lasting. If you have some questionable odors in your home this is the product for you. It is affordable and I would recommend to anyone who is looking to freshen up anything.
Alex G.
Febreze is a must-have for any dorm room tbh. Half the time when you walk into your room stuff just smells funky and when you can't air it out in the dead of winter, having febreze is a life and sanity saver. Also great for gym bags and shoes that never quite stop smelling
Dina S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep a bottle in my car to take away the food smells after I have gone to get lunch (I like onions). I use it in my bedroom to freshen the room before I go to sleep at night. I use it all over and I like the scents available. Try it!!
Cindi A.
Purcellville, VA
Nothing works better than Febreze. We have 2 dogs and two horses! After spending the day with both the house tends to take on the smell of a barn! :(. Using flFebreze restores the house to the sweet mlsmelling place it should be.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I like this product but not sure if I like all the chemicals that are used in the ingredients.  I use this on my throws and cuts I s to give them a pick me up since I can't wash al these items.  I think it is very affordable for the pleasant results and would recommend it to others who are looking to freshen up such items.