Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Roman D.Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Karina D.

BY FEBREZE #47 in Air Fresheners

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, beddi. see more...

Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener
  • "I use this product on a daily basis: to re freshen my carpet and rugs, to get rid of the must smell in the den on the couches I don't use, and to freshen up my dog's bed and house." in 5 reviews
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
With kids and pets and also smokers, we have different smells in the house, I use this in all our fabrics. I spray the mattresses while changing bedding, I spray the carpets after vacuuming, I use it on our couches, in the dog bed, I spray in I'm our closets just to freshen it up. I love spraying it on the shower curtain and curtains around the house also. I use this in my car, and it always keeps everything smelling fresh.
Erin B.
I love the immediate effects of this product, but I took a star off because it’s hard to measure how long the results actually last. To me they don’t seem to be very long lasting, and I feel like this is something I need to do every day, maybe even twice a day. Which maybe I should be doing anyways lol but I can’t be bothered. I like the fresh smell and the fine mist. I feel like it doesn’t last very long if you use it often. But it is a nice thing to have for fabrics if you want to freshen up your couch or curtains. I purchased mine from Target.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is a go to. I spray it all over my furniture to help get rid of pet and other odors and it does an amazing job. I find that it lasts a really long time also. Those commercials aren’t lying. You could be in a dumpster and not know it if you sprayed that stuff around!
Aleisha E.
Kansas City, MO
What more can I say, this air freshener is perfect for keeping in your car or living room where there are tough odors, greasy kids, spilled drinks and smelly feet. This air freshener will destroy odors in a hurry. A must have for any house.
Amy R.
Chattanooga, TN
Gives things that are harder to clean or an extra day of life a fresh, clean smell. It gives a peace of mind on my cloth furniture and bedding when I spray this stuff. Never leaves a stain or shows any leftover signs other than a fresh smell
Ashley T.
Benton, AR
I love the smell of this and it does exactly what it advertises! Biggest problem is I waste a ton of it just with a few sprays! It’s super expensive and I hate buying two bottles at a time to do my entire house.
Jan G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like this freshener. I use it on the coaches, on the blankets, the pillows, well every where. I have 2 small dogs at home that live hangout on the coaches, so I need this fabrics softer and air freshener.
Brianna W.
Yuma
Very light scent, not too overpowering. I prefer this over the aerosol cans. I feel like this refreshes my furniture without being heavy. Great price, would recommend.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I do love Febreze products and they smell so good. I got this because our couch is used often. I just wanted something to freshen it up. Unfortunately it doesn’t do much of that. I thought it was known for a long lasting smell. This disappointed me.
Rebecca ✌.
Love spraying this around the apartment as a finishing touch to when I have finished cleaning! I also use it on clothing after I’ve come back from a potent smelling restaurant. It sure works!
keviie M.
Jamaica
Seen this a lot on advertisements but is it really as good and reliable as they claim it to be?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Any good smells?
Thania B.
How long does the freshness last?
Crystal H.
What is your favorite Febreze smell?
rosy R.