Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Karina D.Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Roman D.

BY FEBREZE

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, beddi. see more...

Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener
  • "I use this product on a daily basis: to re freshen my carpet and rugs, to get rid of the must smell in the den on the couches I don't use, and to freshen up my dog's bed and house." in 5 reviews
Jan G.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I like this freshener. I use it on the coaches, on the blankets, the pillows, well every where. I have 2 small dogs at home that live hangout on the coaches, so I need this fabrics softer and air freshener.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I do love Febreze products and they smell so good. I got this because our couch is used often. I just wanted something to freshen it up. Unfortunately it doesn’t do much of that. I thought it was known for a long lasting smell. This disappointed me.
Samantha B.
Meriden, CT
I love the smell of this spray and the way my bed, couches, whole house ends up smelling like!! it's perfect just to refresh the rooms and disinfect for a clean fresh smelling house!!!
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
When I was a kid I used to love the smell of this stuff... now it is just too artificial. It's very overpowering and flares up my allergies. I put my bottle away in search for something a little more natural and light.
Callen C.
I use this multiple times a week to keep my house from smelling like dogs (I have 3) and it does a wonderful job. It doesn't smell like it's just covering up the dog smell it really seems to get rid of it completely
Cameron L.
Febreze keeps my house smelling fresh. This is not an easy task when living with a messy man, and a big dog. It keeps the dog smell at bay, and I always get compliments from guests when they visit my house for the first time. Very affordable, especially with the gallon size refill options.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Home Sweet Home Expert
My house would smell just plain and boring without Fabreze! It's not that my house smells bad - and I could certainly use this and do when it does. But these scents are just so good that I just use them on a daily basis anyway because it just changes the whole mood of the house!
Julie G.
We've used this several times to help get smells out of upholstery and carpet. To me, the smell is pretty overpowering at first; so strong that it has given me a headache when one of my kids put quite a bit of it in our car.   Once the scent "calmed down" a bit, it was okay, but it's not something that I really love using unless I have to. It's also a little on the expensive side.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love the original Febreeze scent, I use it at home, at my office, and in my car to remove bad odors and add an over-all pleasant scent to the area. Works great for couches and blankets taken over by stinky dogs and it works just as well to even refresh garbage cans.
Delilah B.
Topeka
This scent does not last that long. I'm not even sure it lasts for an hour. My perfume can last longer than this. The scent is nice but the point is to smell nice for longer than one hour.
keviie M.
Jamaica
Seen this a lot on advertisements but is it really as good and reliable as they claim it to be?
Kelly B.
Any good smells?
Thania B.
How long does the freshness last?
Crystal H.
What is your favorite Febreze smell?
Tylisha B.
Does this last longer than the glade products ?