Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Roman D.Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Karina D.

BY FEBREZE

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, beddi. see more...

Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener
  • "I use this product on a daily basis: to re freshen my carpet and rugs, to get rid of the must smell in the den on the couches I don't use, and to freshen up my dog's bed and house." in 5 reviews
Emmalie L.
Lindside, WV
This stuff works wonders on my furniture and curtains. I have to be careful what I spray into the air due to having a son and husband with asthma. This product doesn’t seem to affect them compared to other brands I have used and it keeps my house smelling fresh.
Sarah W.
Hardin, KY
I wanted this stuff to work so badly. I have a dog in the house and he is still a puppy so he has peed on the furniture a couple of times. I got this hoping it would cover the smell and it did not. It really just mixed with the pee and made a worse smell. I gave this 3 stars because I love the scent itself. It just didn’t work on what I needed it to.
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the smell, of course! It can be overpowering sometimes, and I wouldn’t spray it on anything. I always followed the commercials, but realized that I didn’t like the way it smelled after I would sit on my couch. It sort of gave me a headache. I will probably stick to my candles & wax melts instead!
Leah B.
Purchased at: Target
When I have company over, I walk through my entire house spraying this stuff. Dog odor clinging to my furniture? Not anymore! My house smells great thanks to this product. Every pillow, blanket, curtain, and rug I own has been sprayed with this at some point or another.
Haylee H.
Fairmont
At my house we have animals running in and out and people coming in out . We have gone through many candles but they didn't help so we tried febreeze and it works great . It leaves a good sent without it being too strong and chocking you. It's worth the buy!
Denise H.
Flat
Febreze is a must have in my house! It helps the smells of dogs and kids all over the furniture and carpet. It kills the odors and makes it smell good at the same time. I would definitely recommend it to Anyone that has pets!
Lauren D.
Saratoga Springs
Spray this on my furniture and it’s Incredible! I have a dog and are continuously trying to make it not smell like him! This does the trick! Such a great smell doesn’t give me a headache like some smells do! Recommend!
Aliye K.
Virginia Beach
I spray down my comforter, couch, and carpet with this after I clean and it makes everything smell fresh and clean. I’ve tried several different scents and I love them all.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
With kids and pets and also smokers, we have different smells in the house, I use this in all our fabrics. I spray the mattresses while changing bedding, I spray the carpets after vacuuming, I use it on our couches, in the dog bed, I spray in I'm our closets just to freshen it up. I love spraying it on the shower curtain and curtains around the house also. I use this in my car, and it always keeps everything smelling fresh.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is a go to. I spray it all over my furniture to help get rid of pet and other odors and it does an amazing job. I find that it lasts a really long time also. Those commercials aren’t lying. You could be in a dumpster and not know it if you sprayed that stuff around!
keviie M.
Jamaica
Seen this a lot on advertisements but is it really as good and reliable as they claim it to be?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Any good smells?
Thania B.
How long does the freshness last?
Crystal H.
What is your favorite Febreze smell?
rosy R.