Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener

by Febreze

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture upholstery, beddi.

Which is your favourite Febreze scent for fabric refreshing ?
What’s everyone’s go to air freshener?
How long does the scent last on fabric?
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this product on a daily basis: to re freshen my carpet and rugs, to get rid of the must smell in the den on the couches I don't use, and to freshen up my dog's bed and house.in reviews
Victoria P.
Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Victoria P.
Amazing keep the house smelling clean it’s a quick and good way to keep the house smelling clean for hours
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I think when this product came out it wss the first of its kind. I could be wrong but I don't remember anything quite like this before febreeze. I have been using this religiously since I discovered it about 10 years ago. I love the fresh scent of the original. It just makes everything smell clean again, especially things you can't wash like a sofa. the smell actually sticks around for awhile too. If you haven't tried this yet you should. Every house should be using this spray to keep things fresh.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This is such a great product for freshening things up. It keeps things so nice smelling. I spray the couch, 🐕 dog's blankets and even the carpet in the living room. It makes a dog blanket smell better So you know that works! The scent are 👍 great. You can even spray your jackets to freshen them up. It's a wonderful product! 💜💜💜👯
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,205 reviews
Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener uploaded by Donna S.
Febreze is awesome.... Never heavy scented! Great 👍 On rugs, carpets, curtains, the couch, mattresses, pillows....&on &on! I keep a can in the car 🚘
Kara K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Love the scent! It leaves a refreshing summery smell which perks up my mood!
Love the scent! It leaves a refreshing summery smell which perks up my mood!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really appreciate this product coz the smell is so refreshing & it’s like cool freeze
Arleen W.
Springfield, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to freshen the car seats and furniture. The smells lasts a while after the item is sprayed. I wish it could dry a little faster. They offer different scent and they smell fresh. There is a lot of product and it's affordable. Great product. Febreze Fabric Refresher, Spring & Renewal
Shirley L.
Seattle, WA
I really like Febreze Fabric Refresher, when I've used the fabric refresher, it's always been on furniture in my home and in my car. Febreze fabric refresher has definitely freshened the air with it's use many time's, and there's nothing better than a fresh clean smell. I recommend the product and it is affordable. The benefit & the price give you a balanced scale. Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength 27 oz. (Pack of 9)
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Not sure why i need to review this product so many times but it was in my snaps for review. Good product for a good price. Long lasting. Great was to freshen up your home. Use on soft services like bedding rugs furniture and clothes. I recommend this brand and product
Nicole A.
Painesville, OH
I have 2 dogs so this spray is a MUST! I love vacuuming and being able to spray Febreeze and it smells like I just scrubbed my carpets! I buy the refill to make it more cost effective.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...