Febreze Fabric Refresher uploaded by Leona Y.Febreze Fabric Refresher uploaded by Annie S.Febreze Fabric Refresher uploaded by Adele D.

BY FEBREZE #8 in Air Fresheners

Refresh it to keep fabrics fresh and odour-free. Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refreshener is lightly scented to freshen as it eliminates odors and kills 99.9 of odor-causing bacteria. see more...

Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
Really enjoy this product and it's very simple to use. I've noticed is that the scent fades really easily and in order to keep the fabrics fresh, quite a bit of the product has to be used repeatedly. In addition to this, I have noticed that Febreze products are more expensive than Glade when they tend to perform the same.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Columbus, OH
I love Febreze fabric refresher! I spray my bed, my carpet, blankets, the couch and even sometimes clothes (so pretty much everything) They have a lot of different smells to choose from, all at good prices. I definitely recommend for all the people out there that like to freshen up their living space quickly.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
This is my favorite febreeze. I just like a clean smell in my house to cover up the smell of dog, especially on the couch. I use this multiple times a week to freshen up my living room, rugs, and dog beds.
Sara E.
Sara E.
I have 2 big dogs that love to lay on the furniture. I use this daily to keep the smell of them away and make sure my house doesn't smell like they live here. It works perfectly.
Mary Beth L.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
I love the febreze fabric refresher with gain! It smells so good just like clean laundry and lasts for a few days. It's a must have in my house with dogs and cats
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oceanside, CA
Love this product, you could use it on anything, the bed, the couch, the floor, the laundry, clothes, in your car. It smells so good. And last so long
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas park , FL
WE LOVE! We have been buying for years, and will continue to do so. It's so cheap and does great on our couch when we just need to freshen up things.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Seabrook, TX
I loved how the febreze fabric refresher helped get the dog smell out of my couches and how it refreshed my shower curtain.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
THIS FABIC REFRESHER HAS A NICE SCENT AND LEAVES FABRICS SMELLING CLEAN AND FRESH. IT IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR THROW PILLOWS.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Puyallup, WA
I love giving my furniture a refresh with this spray. The scent is not overwhelming and stays for a bit afterwards.