BY FEBREZE

Refresh it to keep fabrics fresh and odour-free. Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refreshener is lightly scented to freshen as it eliminates odors and kills 99.9 of odor-causing bacteria. see more...

Kelvin P.
Chelsea, MA
This is a must in my home. From the bedrooms to the living room and my son's shoes, this can make anything smell great. It's extremely effective making any fabric smell great. This product is greatly priced and many deals can be found. I would recommend to everyone looking to deodorize everything around the house
Taylor S.
Foster
I use this on my couch very frequently and it covers up the smell of my dog pretty well. I have bought a few times now and I love it! I even throw some in my carpet cleaner to give it a nice smell while i'm cleaning it! The product is easy to use and comes in a nice looking container.
Destiny C.
Reno
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you have any pets this product will keep all your furniture that you are unable to wash such as couches, mattresses, etc smelling fresh and clean. It’s very affordable and I would recommend to anyone with kids, pets, or anyone who just wants fresh smelling clean furniture.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Febreze fabric refresher, it always leaves your furniture/clothes/carpet smelling AND feeling fresh. A bottle usually lasts a really long time. It is affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick way to freshen up their living space.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This works well to cover odors in fabric for about an hour or two. After that, it wears off and the smell is kind of worse because now, it smells like smoke AND flowers. You're better off just cleaning it well or getting rid of it. This is a total waste of money.
Marissa B.
I will always love this product. I have no issues with it and it does take orders out of fabrics and in the room. It’s very effective and I have not been disappointing. I would recommend this to others especially if they have children.lol
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always use this in the car and for stinky clothes in the laundry basket. Odor elimination is great. I recommend this to anyone. The price is affordable and you can basically buy it from any drug store or major chain stores.
Katrina F.
Dillsburg
This product is one of my fave! It works great for items you can’t wash! Like your couch and chairs. Items that need a refresher! It’s very affordable and very easy to find in the store. I highly recommend this product!
Cheyenne W.
Chapel Hill, TN
I love for my house to smell good so I keep this at all times! All of them smell so good and you can spray them on things you can’t wash! The smell lasts all day even with babies running around and a dirty man coming in!
Jordan F.
Jacksonville
This did help a lot after getting kittens and trying to get bad scents out of furniture, but the scent wasn’t really strong enough so it kind of masked the scents and made it musky. Kind of disappointing.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the anti allegren and antibacterial febreeze items the best we have a lot of allegren tolerant people in my house!!! What is your FAVORITE Febreeze??👌🤔
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Do you guys have problems with it not absorbing into your fabrics quickly?
Lady R.
Christine D.
Rush Lake, SK
Does this product leave a lasting scent on fabric? Would it be good for dog beds?