BY FEBREZE #40 in Air Fresheners

Refresh it to keep fabrics fresh and odour-free. Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refreshener is lightly scented to freshen as it eliminates odors and kills 99.9 of odor-causing bacteria. see more...

• I love the anti allegren and antibacterial febreeze items...3 Answers
  • Do you guys have problems with it not absorbing into your...1 Answers
Holly H.
Cushing
I enjoy spraying the Febreze fabric freshener on my couches and animal beds, it helps freshen the fabric and give it a nice smell. I also pack this with me while on trips so I can Kay out my clothes and Febreze them as well. I go all throughout my house spraying carpets, rugs, blankets, etc. every fabric can use a refreshing boost from Febreze!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is one of my saving grace products. I spray it EVERYWHERE. I buy the extra strength and the one for homes with pets. I use it on my carpets, furniture, curtains, tapestries, anything fabric for a quick refresh. I absolutely love it and the scents are all amazing! It really refreshes my whole house. I use it a couple times a week so really let it set it.
Kelvin P.
Chelsea
This is a must in my home. From the bedrooms to the living room and my son's shoes, this can make anything smell great. It's extremely effective making any fabric smell great. This product is greatly priced and many deals can be found. I would recommend to everyone looking to deodorize everything around the house
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Febreze fabric refresher, it always leaves your furniture/clothes/carpet smelling AND feeling fresh. A bottle usually lasts a really long time. It is affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick way to freshen up their living space.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works well to cover odors in fabric for about an hour or two. After that, it wears off and the smell is kind of worse because now, it smells like smoke AND flowers. You're better off just cleaning it well or getting rid of it. This is a total waste of money.
Marissa B.
I will always love this product. I have no issues with it and it does take orders out of fabrics and in the room. It’s very effective and I have not been disappointing. I would recommend this to others especially if they have children.lol
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always use this in the car and for stinky clothes in the laundry basket. Odor elimination is great. I recommend this to anyone. The price is affordable and you can basically buy it from any drug store or major chain stores.
Miriam K.
Madison
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Absorbs odors well and makes your furniture smell really clean. Only downside is it can take awhile for it to dry, like hours. My mom would usually set up fans or leave windows open to get a breeze so the fabric would dry faster.
Katrina F.
Gettysburg
This product is one of my fave! It works great for items you can’t wash! Like your couch and chairs. Items that need a refresher! It’s very affordable and very easy to find in the store. I highly recommend this product!
Cheyenne W.
Chapel Hill, TN
I love for my house to smell good so I keep this at all times! All of them smell so good and you can spray them on things you can’t wash! The smell lasts all day even with babies running around and a dirty man coming in!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the anti allegren and antibacterial febreeze items the best we have a lot of allegren tolerant people in my house!!! What is your FAVORITE Febreeze??👌🤔
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Do you guys have problems with it not absorbing into your fabrics quickly?