Febreze Fabric Refresher

Refresh it to keep fabrics fresh and odour-free. Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refreshener is lightly scented to freshen as it eliminates odors and kills 99.9 of odor-causing bacteria.

Febreze Fabric with Tide. This is my first time purchasing this brand. Do it really eliminates fabric odors ?
Does this eliminate odors around your house or just cover up the stale air with more fragrance?
Febreze Fabric Refresher does this come in travel size?
Start your review of Febreze Fabric Refresher!
How would you rate this product?
Morganton, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Fabric Refresher uploaded by Gracie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this due to having kids that play sports so that they can use it on their gym bags and shoes. Especially now with all the germs that are roaming . The product works great and leaves everything smelling fresh after long hours of gym time. Original Febreze with Gain Scent Fabric Refresher 800 ml
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Fabric Refresher uploaded by Cassie T.
I love these fabric refreshers. They are great for everything. The car, dog kennels, blankets, couches, clothes, closets, beds even the dirty clothes hamper I really use this on everything! I don’t want anyone saying anything of mine smells. [product:febreze-fabric-refresher-spring-&-renewal-1ct-27oz]
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Febreeze spray! The downy one is my favorite fabric refresher. Long lasting scent, definitely a big hit in my house! I highly recommend purchasing febreeze, it is reasonable priced...and a little goes a long way! I will absolutely continue to buy this product- never had a problem yet.
Yucaipa, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Fabric Refresher uploaded by Tamara I.
My dachshund licks my couch. He licks everything and makes it stink. This helps so much to freshen up my couch that my dog tries to make funky.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Fabric Refresher uploaded by Stefo S.
I love how I can spray this febreze on couches and in my living room to make my house smell very good. This is especially good if you have any company coming over and need to make the area smell really good. It helps the fabric on couches to smell clean instead of dirty. I know they have different variety and scents. I currently have the Hawaiian Aloha. Smells amazing.
Spring, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is hands down my favorite fabric refreshers! Not only does it smell amazing but it actually gets rid of any odor so fast, along with killing any bacteria! A definite must have when you live in an apartment/ house with pets, especially dogs!
N Lauderdale, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this product it’s really amazing on rugs. Leaves it smelling really amazing. Highly recommend
Stillwater, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
I like to spray my freshly washed clothes with this. Smells really fresh and calming, not to strong. Keeps the freshness longer. Reasonable price. But can leave clothes a bit wet so I recommend at night before bed before the day you are wearing it.
Butler, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This leave fabrics smelling amazing! With my stinky dogs thus is a must have in my house. It cost a bit more then the knock off brands but worth the extra money.
Abingdon, MD
Just makes it so much nicer when you spray your living room cushions with this! So relaxing nice scent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Febreze Fabric Refresher does this come in travel size?
lindsey K. il y a 2 ans
Yes it does! I think Walmart sells it !