BY FEBREZE #42 in Air Fresheners

Refresh it to keep fabrics fresh and odour-free. Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refreshener is lightly scented to freshen as it eliminates odors and kills 99.9 of odor-causing bacteria. see more...

• I love the anti allegren and antibacterial febreeze items the bes...3 Answers
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
I really like this fabric air freshener. It works great for college dorm rooms or really any room. It covers the stink and gives any sort of fabric a fresh and clean smell. It is not very expensive and lasts a long time! A good thing about this product is a little can go a long way! I would recommend to try it out!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is one of my saving grace products. I spray it EVERYWHERE. I buy the extra strength and the one for homes with pets. I use it on my carpets, furniture, curtains, tapestries, anything fabric for a quick refresh. I absolutely love it and the scents are all amazing! It really refreshes my whole house. I use it a couple times a week so really let it set it.
Melissa G.
Fresno , CA
I love to give closets, bedding and sometimes carpet a quick spray to give an extra clean smell and deodorize before company or just when I want to smell extra clean. It’s not too strong sent is great for everyone. I would recommend to anyone
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
I keep this products and my bedrooms. I use this as a product that spray on my mattresses when I change my sheets to keep my couches nice and fresh smelling great I would recommend this product to anybody and it is a must have in your home
Brei P.
Omak, WA
I love Febreze Fabric Refresher and other Febreeze products. They’re expensive, but th y get the job done well and the bottles actually last quite a long time (as long as you keep them out of your kids hands, anyway). I recommend this.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I always use this in the car and for stinky clothes in the laundry basket. Odor elimination is great. I recommend this to anyone. The price is affordable and you can basically buy it from any drug store or major chain stores.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I purchase this product pretty regularly. I use it to refresh my curtains, bed linens between washing any fabric that need a little refreshing. It has a great smell.
Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
I like Fabreze a lot but I hate how expensive it is.  I love how it removes smells - it is truly amazing how well it works actually.  I have a smoker in the house and I spray the carpet and sometimes his clothes :) and it does wonders.  I certainly recommend this for those that are trying to remove smells not just mask them with fruity smells.
Sarah J.
Greensburg
I loved this product when it first came out when it did do its job. Now after so many years of this product being here, it does not keep up to it's reputation. It cost too much now and would not recommend it.
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Even though I vacuum and clean, I have a full carpeted apartment and a couch that likes to lock in smells. Instead of spraying the air or lighting lots of candles, I take it to the source.
Spraying the couch and carpets helps my apartment stay clean and smelling great!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the anti allegren and antibacterial febreeze items the best we have a lot of allegren tolerant people in my house!!! What is your FAVORITE Febreeze??👌🤔