BY FEBREZE #13 in Air Fresheners

Refresh it to keep fabrics fresh and odour-free. Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refreshener is lightly scented to freshen as it eliminates odors and kills 99.9 of odor-causing bacteria. see more...

• I love the anti allegren and antibacterial febreeze items...3 Answers
  • Do you guys have problems with it not absorbing into your...1 Answers
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is my go-to for fabric freshening! Not only does Febreeze have a bunch of wonderful scents to choose from, the spray bottles are almost always effective in spritzing. While I think its affordable, it wouldn’t hurt to be a little cheaper. Definitely recommend for anyone who lives in a house full of boys. (It’ll work wonders on that funky smelling couch!)
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
I really like this fabric air freshener. It works great for college dorm rooms or really any room. It covers the stink and gives any sort of fabric a fresh and clean smell. It is not very expensive and lasts a long time! A good thing about this product is a little can go a long way! I would recommend to try it out!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is one of my saving grace products. I spray it EVERYWHERE. I buy the extra strength and the one for homes with pets. I use it on my carpets, furniture, curtains, tapestries, anything fabric for a quick refresh. I absolutely love it and the scents are all amazing! It really refreshes my whole house. I use it a couple times a week so really let it set it.
Megan G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreeze is great. I spray our living furniture down with it from time to time because our pets sometimes get on the furniture and it helps to eliminate the smell of animals from the furniture. However, it's really strong smelling, so I spray them down at night before bed so the smell is OK the next day.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works well to cover odors in fabric for about an hour or two. After that, it wears off and the smell is kind of worse because now, it smells like smoke AND flowers. You're better off just cleaning it well or getting rid of it. This is a total waste of money.
Marissa B.
I will always love this product. I have no issues with it and it does take orders out of fabrics and in the room. It’s very effective and I have not been disappointing. I would recommend this to others especially if they have children.lol
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
I always use this in the car and for stinky clothes in the laundry basket. Odor elimination is great. I recommend this to anyone. The price is affordable and you can basically buy it from any drug store or major chain stores.
Cheyenne W.
Chapel Hill, TN
I love for my house to smell good so I keep this at all times! All of them smell so good and you can spray them on things you can’t wash! The smell lasts all day even with babies running around and a dirty man coming in!
Katrina F.
Gettysburg
This product is one of my fave! It works great for items you can’t wash! Like your couch and chairs. Items that need a refresher! It’s very affordable and very easy to find in the store. I highly recommend this product!
Grace M.
Lexington, KY
This smells great and most of the time this freshens up my clothing. It will not completely get rid of odors though, such as sweat, cigarette smoke etc. it’s great to spray on clothes in your closet!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the anti allegren and antibacterial febreeze items the best we have a lot of allegren tolerant people in my house!!! What is your FAVORITE Febreeze??👌🤔
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Do you guys have problems with it not absorbing into your fabrics quickly?