BY FEBREZE #24 in Starch

Eliminates Odors and Freshens Fabrics When it comes to your home, you should never settle for less than fresh.  Febreze® Fabric Refresher with Downy® is the first step to total freshness in every room.  The fine mist eliminates odors that can linger in fabrics and air, leaving behind nothing but a light, pleasing scent.  With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. Refreshes your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. Eliminates tough odors so they re gone for good. Febreze Fabric Refresher is easy to use and safe on most fabrics. Perfect for hard-to-clean fabrics like furniture u. see more...

• What does this scent smell like? I really don't like vanilla scen...2 Answers
  • Do they sell a Febreze that is for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Getting over with Spring cleaning and I have been looking for a f...5 Answers
Febreze Fabric Refresher
  • "I always have a bottle of Febreeze Fabric Refresher in my cupboard, I spray it on everything from my carpets to furniture to curtains, it keeps my house smelling fresh and clean and helps to eliminate some of the pet odour from my cats and dog." in 8 reviews
  • "I love febreze fabric refresher it smells so awesome and lasts a long time, the price of it however is a bit too much but i guess its worth it " in 5 reviews
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this scent in lavender and I do like it but I feel like the lavender smell doesn't last long. I think that it's somewhat expensive and it's a very small bottle. I spray this around in the different rooms I have and it does help but only for a few hours. After a while the lavender scent is no longer there. It does mask any order you may have.
Wendy B.
Ankeny, IA
I love this stuff for keeping the air fresh, especially during the coldest months of the winter and when the house is closed up for air conditioning in the summer. It lasts a long time, which makes the price totally worth it. I would recommend that everyone try it, it comes in multiple different scents, so there is something for everyone!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I love this stuff and I have to have a bottle at all times and one back up. I love the way it smells and helps everything else smell better. I use it on pillows, furniture, carpets, and pet beds. I don't know what I did before they made this. They have a lot of different fragrances and I love them all.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A classic. Every house had had or dies have a bottle or many of febreze. The origna fabric spray refresher that took of r the scent and home care world. It works great, freshens up a room. The scents come in a variety of awesome smells to keep your house looking and smelling amazing.
Sally C.
Fayetteville , NC
Febreze fabric Refresher is a must in our house with 2 boys and a dog. I especially love the scent of lilac on it. It takes out the odor of musty dogs specially when they all just came from outside. I do recommend for other pet lovers that can't keep washing everything in the house.
Jahneah S.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love this product for clothing refresher! It's nice to have for closet refreshing, or if you are at a place with smokers. It at least gets rid of some of the smoke smell so that it's not all you smell until you can get home to shower and grab a change of clothes.
Teresa D.
Mobile, AL
I love, love, love this product. It totally removes any and all smells. With 4 dogs this is a must. Cooking smells can be so troubling but with fabreze it is a breeze and so inexpensive to use. Gone is the frying smell of fish, onions, peppers any and all are gone
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
I love that this can eliminate that stale sweaty odor from pillows and furniture, but I do feel they make this product way over scented. So much so that I can't sit in the chair that's been sprayed for at least a couple of days as the scent is so heady.
Daneth B.
I love all Febreze products! They smell so good, Iv used this all around my house, kids beds, my bed, on couches, & even in my car! It gives your home that clean fresh smell with just one spray! For an easy quick clean up it is very much needed!
Liz E.
Warrenville, Il
I keep the Gain scent in the house at all times. Unwelcome
Company + 2 stinky dogs are no match to the refreshing scent. I find it is effective short term for quick fixes. Price point makes sense + you can trust it to get the job done.
April G.
Seneca, SC
What is your favorite scent?
Nat P.
Getting over with Spring cleaning and I have been looking for a fabric refresher. How well does this one work compared to the Glade?
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
Is it that much different than the regular Febreze?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
How long does the scent last?
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Do they sell a Febreze that is for sensitive skin?