BY FEBREZE

Febreze FABRIC doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors from fabrics that you wish you could wash with OdorClear Technology, leaving your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. The fine mist works deep in fabrics, cleaning them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness. With Febreze FABRIC, uplifting freshness is simply a spray away. see more...

RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
I've always been a huge fan of febreeze products and this one smells awesome. It leaves couches smelling fresh and clean. Keeps carpets fresh and refreshes laundry
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I am so in love with this scent. I have it in a room spray and car scents. I wouldn’t say it’s exactly blood orange. It’s a full citrus scent, it’s sweet, and it’s tart without being overbearing. It’s refreshing and I buy it every time without fail. If this scent came in a perfume, laundry detergent, deodorant, shampoo, etc - I’d buy it hands down.
Sarah M.
My mom buys this in the regular Febreeze cans, not the frangrance spray. Despite that, the smell is really nice ! It’s very fruity and reminds me of summer !
Nicole V.
BUENA PARK, CA
This stuff smells amazing. I use it on my couch and bedding. It gets removes the odor and makes the fabrics feel softer and plush.
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
I use this spray all over my living room (couches, rugs, curtains, etc.) And I love the smell. The scent lasts a while as well