Febreze FABRIC Downy April Fresh

by Febreze

Is it laundry day? Because it sure smells like it. Make your house guest-ready with Fabric Refresher Downy® April Fresh. This sweet whisper of springtime air comforts your senses and eliminates odors, all with the soft fragrance of Downy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze FABRIC Downy April Fresh!
Product Highlights
“After awhile the small gose right back to the stinks small I was trying to get rid of ” in reviews
“This product leaves your furniture smelling fresh and clean especially if you have pets.” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Awesome product. I had a blazer that was getting a little (Ok...more like a lot!) smelly after wearing it so many times. I wasn’t sure how I would get the smell out but I used this spray on it a few times and now it smells so fresh! It really does as the title of the product implies.
mount pleasant utah
Purchased at: Walmart
The Hawaiian Aloha Febreze scent is the absolute best! It smells so good and refreshing! Keeps my house and bathroom smelling right which is always nice! It was pretty affordable so that’s good too!
San Augustine , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells great. I use it in my house. Just don’t spray it on your self. Like me, like a dumbass. I would make this product cheaper. It’s not too expensive. I recommend to others. I’m a repeating user.
Los Angeles
The scent is very nice and it truly lasts so it’s worth it for 4$! It really helps since I have a dog and he’s always running on the furniture. Feebreeze always comes through, definitely recommend !
Port Orange, FL
This is one of my favorite Febreze products I’ve used for over a decade now! This scent is personally one of my favorites, but this particular spray does the best job at never becoming too overwhelming. Just a little bit goes a long way by really helping your area feel refreshed. The scent is enough to notice but subtle enough to not give you a headache. I’d say it’s just as effective but less strong as the air freshening spray. I love this product and will continue using it for the years to come!
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite Febreze scents. I purchased it for the first time on sale at Walgreens and was pleasantly surprised. It does mist nice and even and not harsh. The scent lingers on my couch and couch covers where I would spray it, all day. It’s wonderful and a gorgeous floral scent. Welcoming for any home, all year round!
Johnson City , TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love love love this stuff!! I literally spray it everywhere!! It's such a clean smell and lasts a long time. But it's not like other sprays, it takes away that oder like when the smelly good stuff off, that bad smell doesn't come back.
Pueblo
I use these to make the house fresh because we have pets an if u have pets u know what i mean they can leave a mess around the house sometimes great product love the smell.
Morning View, KY
Febreze FABRIC Downy April Fresh uploaded by Nicole Z.
I love this product. I use it when I want to freshen up a piece of clothing and don't want to wash it because I don't have enough dirty clothing to pay for a whole load of laundry. I purchased the "Hawaiian Aloha" one, and it smells fantastic. All you have to do is spray this on a piece of clothing & wait for it to dry. The clothing smells great and you can save washing it for a few extra days. Great, affordable product.
Great product. I spritz some throughout the house and really just freshens everything up. I don't find the scent lingers very long so that's a con. I have 2 dogs and it doesn't bother them at all. I buy mine in bulk at SAMs club. They offer several different scents. My favorites are spring renewal and April fresh.

Looking for your answer?