Febreze FABRIC Downy April Fresh

by Febreze

Is it laundry day? Because it sure smells like it. Make your house guest-ready with Fabric Refresher Downy® April Fresh. This sweet whisper of springtime air comforts your senses and eliminates odors, all with the soft fragrance of Downy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze FABRIC Downy April Fresh!
Product Highlights
“After awhile the small gose right back to the stinks small I was trying to get rid of ” in reviews
“This product leaves your furniture smelling fresh and clean especially if you have pets.” in reviews
Winter Haven, FL
Have been in love with this stuff since day 1. So many uses from home, bathroom to car and work. LOVE LOVE!!!
Omaha, NE
Smells great! I like spraying it on my sofas. It just smells fresh. And clean. I'd definitely recommend it.
Bargersville, IN
You can spray this on any type of fabric and it really refreshes them you can even spay this in your shoes!
Phoenix, AZ
We use this on furniture or bedding. anything cloth. it makes something that smells old, smell new again.
Bakersfield, CA
Frabreez fabric refresher is the best fabric spray I've found so far. It last for a good amount of time.
Works awesome, has a long lasting effect. Does not just cover up the scents actually helps get rid of it.
Fort Worth, TX
Works great to keep my house smelling good especially with a new baby coming and 2 crazy house dogs!
This can easily get rid of any smelly smell u want. Gone!.garbage can, dirty socks..stinky shoes etc!
Bronx
I love fabreez I use it on my furniture and I spray it on curtains and pillows it just smell so great
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a must in my house. I spray this on my kids needs every morning when they wake up.

Looking for your answer?