Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH

Can I use this in my dogs bedding without it bothering her?

Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
2 years, 2 months ago
We've had no issues with it bothering our dogs.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Arcadia, IN
2 years, 7 months ago
I use it on my dogs bedding and also on the couch where they sleep sometimes.. It has never bothered them. Sometimes, if they won't move, I spray it on their tail to get them OFF THE COUCH. Not sure if this is humane or not, but it hasn't bothered them either. HA!
Jacquelyn J.
Jacquelyn J.
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes as long as your dog has no skin allergies and just to be sure make sure the bedding is fully dry
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
San Antonio , TX
2 years, 10 months ago
It should be okay as long as you let it dry completely before you let her lay on it. If she has sensitive skin or has had skin issues before, you might want to avoid it.