Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher + Refill uploaded by Erin M.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze extra strength fabric refresher + refill see more...

Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher + Refill
  • "Love how it works in smelly places like bathrooms and how great it works in almost anything and leaves the area smelling fresh and clean! " in 1 review
Rubana H.
These are must have for my household. I have a 5 year old and and 8 month old always spilling things on my sofas and as soon as I spray some on them they smell amazing. Also I use them for clothes that do not look dirty to wash so I just spray on them and they smell very fresh for days. I just love it.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have used Febrese for many years and always keep it handy. I use it often for clothes that are dry clean only but aren't dirty enough to be taken to the dry cleaners. This helps me to get some more use out of the clothes by giving it a fresh clean scent. It is also nice to spray in my gym bag every once and a while to take away the excess smells that inevitably get trapped there. It has a good sprayer and dries quickly after it had made contact with the fabric items.
Carina K.
Good stuff to have around especially if you have a lot of pets. My dogs are always jumping on the couch so this helps to make my house smell normal and pleasant before guests come over :) worth the buy!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is a staple in my house as I have dog, toddler and a husband who's nose is so sensitive with icky scent. Works great eliminating disgusting smell, strong enough but not not too strong with our nose, is that makes sense? Safe to use on furnitures, carpet, bedding and even clothes and also around pets (dogs).
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We moved into a new place that smelled like dog. We bought two big things of this and soaked the carpets and it worked very well. Months later I still don't smell it often, but I could stand to do this one more time. Love febreeze!!!
Taylor H.
Dallas, GA
I love how fresh this stuff smells. I love that it comes with a big bottle of refill that you can just fill th up bottle up with so you don't have to keep buying separate bottles. I'd definitely recommend!
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Really sweet smell not so strong lasts long and it removes really bad smells like pet smells the price is pretty okay but would really recommend this love the smell
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
I would be lost without this! I don't like really strong smells and this is perfect. I use it on the dog beds, pillows and throw blankets and bathroom rugs. Helps to extend the amount of time I between washing.
Laura G.
Pasadena , TX
Constantly worried about the smell of my house!!! This is my go to product! Mattress, carpet, dirty laundry you name it I spray it on there. The price is just perfect as well!
Ali J.
Danville, AL
I love this fabric febreeze. I have a cat who goes outdoors so he comes in smelly and this helps our couches and his bed stay fresh smelling. Love how affordable it is too.