BY FEBREZE

Febreze extra strength fabric refresher + refill see more...

Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher + Refill
  • "Love how it works in smelly places like bathrooms and how great it works in almost anything and leaves the area smelling fresh and clean! " in 1 review
Carina K.
Good stuff to have around especially if you have a lot of pets. My dogs are always jumping on the couch so this helps to make my house smell normal and pleasant before guests come over :) worth the buy!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is a staple in my house as I have dog, toddler and a husband who's nose is so sensitive with icky scent. Works great eliminating disgusting smell, strong enough but not not too strong with our nose, is that makes sense? Safe to use on furnitures, carpet, bedding and even clothes and also around pets (dogs).
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We moved into a new place that smelled like dog. We bought two big things of this and soaked the carpets and it worked very well. Months later I still don't smell it often, but I could stand to do this one more time. Love febreeze!!!
Olivia O.
Los Angeles, CA
In addition to smoothing out my clothes it also has a lovely refreshing scent. My skin can be rather sensitive but this never seems to make it freak out and get all those little bumps it can when it reacts badly to a product.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Really sweet smell not so strong lasts long and it removes really bad smells like pet smells the price is pretty okay but would really recommend this love the smell
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
I would be lost without this! I don't like really strong smells and this is perfect. I use it on the dog beds, pillows and throw blankets and bathroom rugs. Helps to extend the amount of time I between washing.
Taylor H.
Montgomery, AL
I love how fresh this stuff smells. I love that it comes with a big bottle of refill that you can just fill th up bottle up with so you don't have to keep buying separate bottles. I'd definitely recommend!
Laura G.
Pasadena , TX
Constantly worried about the smell of my house!!! This is my go to product! Mattress, carpet, dirty laundry you name it I spray it on there. The price is just perfect as well!
Ali J.
Danville, AL
I love this fabric febreeze. I have a cat who goes outdoors so he comes in smelly and this helps our couches and his bed stay fresh smelling. Love how affordable it is too.
Elianna C.
San Pablo, CA
The freshness smell is all i need to spray when someone leave the bathroom smelling not to good ! hahahah. i just wish it wouldnt leave it as wet when you spray it lol