BY FEBREZE

Febreze extra strength fabric refresher + refill see more...

Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher + Refill
  • "Love how it works in smelly places like bathrooms and how great it works in almost anything and leaves the area smelling fresh and clean! " in 1 review
Desiree H.
Round Rock, TX
This refresher is great! It leaves my house smelling nice and clean. I totally recommend it, I use it on my couches and even my carpet. It's very affordable and smells great! I recommend!! Buy this product!
Denise W.
Decorator Expert
Febreeze always smells great. Make a room smell clean, nice and fresh. The fragrance is not over powering. Affordable! I would buy this always.
adrienne s.
Bowie, MD
Smells good and gets rid of the stink in all stinky areas (near litter boxes, storage rooms, etc). Staple product
Brittany W.
Union Grove, AL
Absolutely wonderful product with a great, lasting smell. Leaves behind a sense of freshness.
Lydia E.
Las Vegas, NV
I would be lost without this! I don't like really strong smells and this is perfect. I use it on the dog beds, pillows and throw blankets and bathroom rugs. Helps to extend the amount of time I between washing.
Carina K.
Good stuff to have around especially if you have a lot of pets. My dogs are always jumping on the couch so this helps to make my house smell normal and pleasant before guests come over :) worth the buy!
Ali J.
Danville, AL
I love this fabric febreeze. I have a cat who goes outdoors so he comes in smelly and this helps our couches and his bed stay fresh smelling. Love how affordable it is too.
amanda w.
Febreze is one of the cleaning and air freshened products that I can always rely on. It truly does eliminate smells within the household without being completely overpowering! Sometimes you'll spray an air freshened and it lingers for an hour, without getting rid of nasty smells. I've never encountered that with febreze and think its a great alternative to other products.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is a staple in my house as I have dog, toddler and a husband who's nose is so sensitive with icky scent. Works great eliminating disgusting smell, strong enough but not not too strong with our nose, is that makes sense? Safe to use on furnitures, carpet, bedding and even clothes and also around pets (dogs).
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
We moved into a new place that smelled like dog. We bought two big things of this and soaked the carpets and it worked very well. Months later I still don't smell it often, but I could stand to do this one more time. Love febreeze!!!