BY FEBREZE #21 in Starch

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. Extra Strength. 800 ml. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance. see more...

Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher
  • "It does get rid of any odors you do have with having a strong, disinfectant smell which I cannot stand so I always go to it!" in 13 reviews
  • "Febreze smells great and works great on eliminating strong odors such as smoke and food odors from my car and home." in 11 reviews
  • "It works great at eliminating any pet odors, musty basement, and that poopy smell from the nursery after a diaper blow out." in 10 reviews
  • "I have three german shepherds and I constantly worry about odors but this always eliminates odors and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh." in 9 reviews
  • "It smells so good and makes the air and fabrics in your home smell great, it really gets rid of odors." in 7 reviews
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert
This spray works wonders for eliminating even the strongest odors. It smells great too. I have two dogs and I use this spray frequently. My guests always comment on how clean my house smells and say they would never guess dogs lived in my home.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
In my personal opinion, the normal and original febreze scent will forever be the best one. They smell so clean and so refreshing. It leaves the couch or rug or whatever you spray it on, so clean smelling for hours, and even when that smell fades, it isn't a bad one that replaces it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
I should seriously buy stock in Febreeze because that is how much I love it!  Anyone who has a dog knows that febreeze works great to get rid of that icky smell your dog can leave behind.  The fabric refresher is a must on my furniture and bed linen to freshen up the place and Fido gets a bath to keep the smell away!
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
I really love the smell of this and I use it on pretty much all of my furniture. It’s not thick so I don’t feel buildup on my furniture plus it really makes my whole apartment smell great! I also like to use it on a wrinkly shirt and throw it in the dryer for a couple minutes! It works awesome!
Danielle C.
Andover
Febreze solves  everything. If somebody wants to "pop" in I spray Febreze. I love the smell and it really refreshes a room. I just wish it lasted longer bc it's getting more and more expensive n
Summer C.
This product works like magic! Used in the house after dogs were sprayed by skunk, took the smell out. The smell is refreshing and clean, and is long-lasting. Would recommend to others.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I live that this removes tough smells like animal urine and wet dog but it's no perfect, having trouble getting rid of feet odors. Great for fabric and everyday household use.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I love to use this in the car and on the couch!! I think that it works amazing when it comes to those places because it's something alot of us forget! We purchase traditional car fresheners but we find that they tend to stop freshening fast. When you keep one in the car and spray it under the seat it seems to last much longer. Same thing goes for the couch! You can't throw a couch into the watcher, but if you use this spray it keeps it smelling amazing!!
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
So, my roommate has two cats that love to miss the litter box. Since I tend to clean it up, usually spray this over the spot to deter them from coming back and to lift whatever leftover odors are there after I've scrubbed. If you have pets, I DEFINITELY suggest this. You will get tired of the smell, but it's a heck of a lot better than cat pee.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
My boyfriend has a dog. Sometimes, they can really leave that "dog" smell all over. We use this on the couches, and carpets. The couches are like a corduroy fabric so it doesn't leave any spray marks on it. This has that fresh clean scent, which is a bit strong. But that's why it's called extra strength! Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Do you use this everyday?
Katie M.
How well does this product work. Never tried it before.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
What is your favorite Febreze scent?
Alesia T.
What is your FAVORITE Febreze product?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you like when they put Febreze inside other products like laundry soap and candles and melts?