Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. Extra Strength. 800 ml. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance.

Spring cleaning during this stay at home time, which Fabreeze scent is your fave?
Does this really work on fabric?
Is this product better than Lysol?
Start your review of Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher!
Product Highlights
It does get rid of any odors you do have with having a strong, disinfectant smell which I cannot stand so I always go to it!in reviews
Febreze smells great and works great on eliminating strong odors such as smoke and food odors from my car and home.in reviews
It works great at eliminating any pet odors, musty basement, and that poopy smell from the nursery after a diaper blow out.in reviews
I have three german shepherds and I constantly worry about odors but this always eliminates odors and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh.in reviews
It smells so good and makes the air and fabrics in your home smell great, it really gets rid of odors.in reviews
Marta K.
Philadelphia, PA
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Marta K.
Love love the scent. It makes all of your not washables smell amazing, a great finish for a cleaning day. However, I don’t think you need it and I won’t be repurchasing it.
Isa M.
Miami
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Isa M.
I use this product every day!! When making the bed I always spray it on top of the sheets! It feels so clean and the smell is super refreshing!! Highly recommend this product!! Easy to use and very convenient!
Rose K.
West Babylon, NY
Once I started using Febreze I couldn't stop! Works for every unpleasant smell in the house...and it smells great!
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Decorator Expert Level 2
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Kelley R.
I absolutely love Febreze to freshen up literally anything. Safe for home, furniture, automotive, clothes. Excellent tool to eliminate any odor in any home. Highly affordable and highly recommended!
Stephanie  M.
Decorator Expert Level 7
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Stephanie  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best spray for my fabrics!!! I always use this when making the bed (under the covers and over the sheets) as well as in my closet. I use the little stand alone room "plug in" there but this just helps keep the clothes smelling fresh. I mean it's not like I can wear a winter cloak every week during the year in Texas. That thing barely gets used for three months. So this trusty spray helps me out. Highly recommended.
Bea W.
OKC
Hubby loves wearing sneakers without socks much to my dismay. Summer seasons cause stinky sneakers. Tried washing then soaking in vinegar, etc...Nothing worked. After washing and line drying offensive sneakers, I sprayed with Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, and nasty odors were GONE! Will never forget how impressed I was!
Kelly Z.
Lemoore, CA
Love using this to make my house smell great. I highly recommend this product to anyone that loves a clean smelling home
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Sydney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have three dogs and a cat, when I say it works, I mean it really works! Their original scent is wonderful. It is as if they put the scent of drying laundry in a bottle. The smell lasts quite a bit of time. As far as how much it costs, it is a pretty decent price.
Mandy S.
willowhaven ct.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love fabreze product's I have a dog and 2 cat's and they get ony furniture and this really helps me keep the pets oder away and everything smells great I think it's very affordable and I will continue to recommend this product to other people especially pet owners
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love this product because it removes all the bad smells in any thing the couch, clothes and a lot of more things.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...