Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. Extra Strength. 800 ml. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance.

Spring cleaning during this stay at home time, which Fabreeze scent is your fave?
Does this really work on fabric?
Is this product better than Lysol?
Start your review of Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher!
Product Highlights
“It does get rid of any odors you do have with having a strong, disinfectant smell which I cannot stand so I always go to it!” in reviews
“Febreze smells great and works great on eliminating strong odors such as smoke and food odors from my car and home.” in reviews
“It works great at eliminating any pet odors, musty basement, and that poopy smell from the nursery after a diaper blow out.” in reviews
“I have three german shepherds and I constantly worry about odors but this always eliminates odors and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh.” in reviews
“It smells so good and makes the air and fabrics in your home smell great, it really gets rid of odors.” in reviews
Pittston, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,236 reviews
Got funked-up fabrics? Hint: You probably do? because everyday odors love to soak into your household fabrics. Eliminate those pesky odors with a quick spray-down of Febreze Fabric Refresher. It?s your go-to fabric spray for freshening up all the hard-to-wash fabrics around your home like sofas, that quilt from Grandma, and any adorable throw pillows (oh, and a whole lot more). Simply spray until fabric is damp, let dry, and enjoy living stink-free. Looking for easy and continuous odor elimination? Try a Febreze Plug Air Freshener for hours of pluggable freshness in your favorite (or stinkiest) rooms. Febreze Extra Strength Odor-Eliminating Fabric Refresher, Original Scent, 27 Fl Oz: Don't mask, truly eliminate fabric odors by spraying away stinks in your household fabrics Spray until fabric is damp, let dry, and enjoy freshness all around your home Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics like pillows, stuffed animals, couches, gym bags, and more Add to your regular cleaning routine and give your fabrics a weekly refresh
Menasha , WI
This product does the job and beyond! We rented a cabin for years and everytime we arrived it always smelt so musty that no one in my family could bare to stay inside. Well when it's raining and cold outside. I thought what can I do to make this a better experience for our family. You know the first minute sets the entire week up. I went to Walmart picked this up. Sprayed it on the rugs furniture and bedding and just like that the musty smell was gone.
La Puente, CA
I love using this on my article of clothing that are not dirty but still clean after one use. To me there is no use of re washing a shirt that you only wore once and still looks clean. I like to spray my shirts and but it back in my closet.The spray smells amazing no matter what scent it is. The spray gives your clothing permission without a wash. If you don’t do this to your clothing now. I guarantee you It will change your life.
Arlington , GA
This stuff works! We bought a glider rocker to go in our nursery when I was pregnant from the Facebook market place. We go and pick it up and it smells like smoke like bad we had to ride with the windows down in the car on the way home it was so bad. So we put it in the garage because it wasnt coming in my house smelling like that. I cleaned it and sprayed it down with this and the one with the ride scent and it took the smell out.
Rochester, WA
Febreeze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher is by far the best icky smell fighter for furniture, rugs, & clothing! I’ve even used it inside my car. It smells great and makes everything so fresh and clean smelling! It’s sold at a great price and can be purchased at most places! Love this product when I need to give my house a nice clean smell or to give my clothes a fresh smell when it’s in-between washes!
Middlesex, NJ
If I am being honest I have not met a Febreze product that I don't like.  I spray this everywhere including my clothes and coat closets, my coach and chair, my dining room chair seats, my bed sheets and even my rugs.  For a relatively inexpensive product it refreshes all my fabrics beautifully.  It doesn't stain and dries quickly leaving a fresh clean scent.  I love this product!
Arkansas
This magic in a bottle can remove any smell from clothes. I started using this when it first came out and I was a bartender. I wasn’t a smoker but a lot of my patrons were so, by the end of the night my clothes smelled of smoke. I would keep this with me to spray my clothes down after a shift so I wouldn’t stink so badly. It worked wonders and I’ve been hooked ever since. Great product!
Sumner , WA
Really enjoy this brand of fabric refresher. With two little kids, sometimes we have to deal with more mess than we can keep up with and sometimes the messes are made on the carpets and couch. We recently got a puppy and we are still housebreaking her so she’s had a few accidents. A few sprays of this around the whole house and it’s like these incidents never happened. Love it!
Okeechobee, FL
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Bizzie H.
The best! It is always under my sink ready to help with any weird smells that my family and dog bring into the house. I use it weekly on all of my furniture and curtains just to keep my house and furniture smelling great. I would recommend to anyone that wants a great smelling homeFabric Refresher Febreze® Fabric Refresher Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener (1 Count,
Temple Terrace, FL
This works great in my household, complete with cats. Cats cause their own set of orders and Febreeze Extra Strength has proven to be effective in neutralizing many of the pet odors in my house. The smell can be a bit overwhelming at the start but calms down after it has dried for awhile. It’s great to use in between laundering of linens and to refresh upholstery on furniture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...