BY FEBREZE #6 in Starch

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. Extra Strength. 800 ml. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance. see more...

• Is this pet friendly 1 Answers
  • How long does the sent last1 Answers
  • Does this work? I need something that will get the stale smell out ...4 Answers
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher
  • "It does get rid of any odors you do have with having a strong, disinfectant smell which I cannot stand so I always go to it!" in 13 reviews
  • "Febreze smells great and works great on eliminating strong odors such as smoke and food odors from my car and home." in 11 reviews
  • "It works great at eliminating any pet odors, musty basement, and that poopy smell from the nursery after a diaper blow out." in 10 reviews
  • "I have three german shepherds and I constantly worry about odors but this always eliminates odors and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh." in 9 reviews
  • "It smells so good and makes the air and fabrics in your home smell great, it really gets rid of odors." in 7 reviews
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I've never liked Febreze, But then I was listening to an audio book and decided to give it another chance.

Febreze not only gives you a nice pleasant scent, but also eliminates the odor. My friends complained that my room smelt like dirt, and clay. (I'm an artist and make a lot of messes). I started using febreze and while I"m able to enjoy the nice pleasant scent for a couple of hours, Once the smell goes away, The dirt smell is gone. I love this stuff!

The scent smells kind of like pears to me. Like a soft pear with a background of softness.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Panama City, FL
We have a rescue Labrador retriever that is our baby. However, with a 115lb baby comes some nasty smells. I bought this product once we discovered he had been sneaking up on our couch even though we told him not to. When he finally agreed to use his dog bed as his primary place to sleep, we sprayed this product on there to get rid of his smell. The scent is clean and lasts for weeks!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Wirtz, Va
I love this product. I use it several times a week on my throw pillows that my dog likes to lay on. it has never stained anything that I have & the scent choices are great. the only con for me is that the scent could last a little longer. I feel like after about an hour the smell is gone, not that the previous odor has come back, but the scent of the product has faded.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics you wish you could wash! The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors, helping to freshen the entire room. Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
So, my roommate has two cats that love to miss the litter box. Since I tend to clean it up, usually spray this over the spot to deter them from coming back and to lift whatever leftover odors are there after I've scrubbed. If you have pets, I DEFINITELY suggest this. You will get tired of the smell, but it's a heck of a lot better than cat pee.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Atlanta, GA
I use this to freshen up my kickboxing gloves between sessions. It does a good job eliminating odors and germs and it is a lot faster than washing by hand. I think that the extra strength is really worth the price and would especially recommend it to other fitness junkies that need to get gross smells out of their bags, clothes, etc.
Penny B.
Penny B.
My furniture loves it, my car loves it, my shoes love it, my child's ball bag loves it, my rugs love it ... Ok, maybe I love it for all these things! Such a simple way to make everything smell better. Dries quickly, doesn't leave things damp so it's good to use at the last minute before your mother-in-law drops by!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Rocky Face, Ga
This is the BEST way to get rid of stubborn odors.I love this stuff! It does seem to be rather pricey at most places but it works so well it's worth it.This exact one is the one we use.We stick to the old school febreze because it seems to always do the job.Pick some up today and give it s try.You won't be sorry!
carlos d.
carlos d.
Santa Rosa, CA
The kitchen is dirty, the dog rolled all over the carpet, and your kids room smells like the high school locker room. How do you take care of all that madness?? Febreze comes to the rescue!! With just a few sprays, my house smells the way it should.... Fresh!! Nothing beats the odor fighting power of Febreze
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Febreze is a wonderful product. A lot of the air freshners are way too strong for me, I get headaches from them. Not with febreze, I use this stuff daily, in my house and in my car! The fresh clean smell is wonderful and it lasts, it doesn't go away after a few seconds. I would recommend febreze to anyone!!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Do you use this everyday?
Katie M.
Katie M.
How well does this product work. Never tried it before.
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
What is your favorite Febreze scent?
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
What is your FAVORITE Febreze product?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you like when they put Febreze inside other products like laundry soap and candles and melts?