BY FEBREZE #2 in Starch

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. Extra Strength. 800 ml. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance. see more...

Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher
  • "It does get rid of any odors you do have with having a strong, disinfectant smell which I cannot stand so I always go to it!" in 13 reviews
  • "Febreze smells great and works great on eliminating strong odors such as smoke and food odors from my car and home." in 11 reviews
  • "It works great at eliminating any pet odors, musty basement, and that poopy smell from the nursery after a diaper blow out." in 10 reviews
  • "I have three german shepherds and I constantly worry about odors but this always eliminates odors and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh." in 9 reviews
  • "It smells so good and makes the air and fabrics in your home smell great, it really gets rid of odors." in 7 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
this product has been great for this mom of 5 boys. freshing  my boys gym bags, room, and my car with a bunch of sweaty boys. i'm a repeat buyer of this and i haven't found anything to compare to the strength of this one. i bought at walmart and i would recommend and buy again.
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
This is great for all around use but i especially use it on my couches & carpet stairs. We work at a poultry plant and sometimes sit down on the couch after a long day before taking off our work clothed & even though the clothes is visibly clean it doesn't smell the best to say the least. A quick sprits of this and good as new & the whole living rooms smells amazing
Lyndsay D.
Augusta, GA
With two cats and two kids in the house it can easily start to smell little musky. It helps so much to help everything from beds and couches to our carpets smell fresh and clean again.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This spray works wonders for eliminating even the strongest odors. It smells great too. I have two dogs and I use this spray frequently. My guests always comment on how clean my house smells and say they would never guess dogs lived in my home.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
In my personal opinion, the normal and original febreze scent will forever be the best one. They smell so clean and so refreshing. It leaves the couch or rug or whatever you spray it on, so clean smelling for hours, and even when that smell fades, it isn't a bad one that replaces it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
I should seriously buy stock in Febreeze because that is how much I love it!  Anyone who has a dog knows that febreeze works great to get rid of that icky smell your dog can leave behind.  The fabric refresher is a must on my furniture and bed linen to freshen up the place and Fido gets a bath to keep the smell away!
Patricia R.
Aurora
This works.great to freshen those couches and curtains or other materials that you just can't get into the wash. It comes in a variety of scents and a little goes a long way.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Great product i always use this to give my couches an extra scent to keep it fresh. The only draw back is the price. If it was more affordable i would buy more often
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great product! Purchase this at Target. I love that it has an adjustable spray nozzle. You can adjust how much of the spray you would like to spritz! It smells amazing and it’s great to use when freshening up a room!
Bea W.
OKC
Hubby loves wearing sneakers without socks much to my dismay. Summer seasons cause stinky sneakers. Tried washing then soaking in vinegar, etc...Nothing worked. After washing and line drying offensive sneakers, I sprayed with Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, and nasty odors were GONE! Will never forget how impressed I was!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Do you use this everyday?
Katie M.
How well does this product work. Never tried it before.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
What is your favorite Febreze scent?
Alesia T.
What is your FAVORITE Febreze product?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you like when they put Febreze inside other products like laundry soap and candles and melts?