BY FEBREZE #1 in Starch

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. Extra Strength. 800 ml. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance. see more...

Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher
  • "It does get rid of any odors you do have with having a strong, disinfectant smell which I cannot stand so I always go to it!" in 13 reviews
  • "Febreze smells great and works great on eliminating strong odors such as smoke and food odors from my car and home." in 11 reviews
  • "It works great at eliminating any pet odors, musty basement, and that poopy smell from the nursery after a diaper blow out." in 10 reviews
  • "I have three german shepherds and I constantly worry about odors but this always eliminates odors and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh." in 9 reviews
  • "It smells so good and makes the air and fabrics in your home smell great, it really gets rid of odors." in 7 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
this product has been great for this mom of 5 boys. freshing  my boys gym bags, room, and my car with a bunch of sweaty boys. i'm a repeat buyer of this and i haven't found anything to compare to the strength of this one. i bought at walmart and i would recommend and buy again.
Kelvin P.
Chelsea
I love making my home smell great with fabreeze products. The smell is great although I wish they made a bigger spray can. Fabreeze is very affective at getting rid of foul odors. Pricing is pretty moderate. I would recommend because nothing works as well
Moriah G.
Ozark
I use this on the things I just cannot wash or otherwise clean. The dog's bed, the couch, mattresses, heavy coats that I do not have time to wash, the interior of my truck, etc. It is a quick way to refresh just about anything. I have even sprayed it into the air for a quick overall room refresher and it works great for that too! The smell lasts for a long time, even when just sprayed into the air right before company comes over to visit.
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
This is great for all around use but i especially use it on my couches & carpet stairs. We work at a poultry plant and sometimes sit down on the couch after a long day before taking off our work clothed & even though the clothes is visibly clean it doesn't smell the best to say the least. A quick sprits of this and good as new & the whole living rooms smells amazing
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
This works.great to freshen those couches and curtains or other materials that you just can't get into the wash. It comes in a variety of scents and a little goes a long way.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Great product! Purchase this at Target. I love that it has an adjustable spray nozzle. You can adjust how much of the spray you would like to spritz! It smells amazing and it’s great to use when freshening up a room!
Bea W.
OKC
Hubby loves wearing sneakers without socks much to my dismay. Summer seasons cause stinky sneakers. Tried washing then soaking in vinegar, etc...Nothing worked. After washing and line drying offensive sneakers, I sprayed with Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, and nasty odors were GONE! Will never forget how impressed I was!
Crystal M.
Tuttle
Purchased at: Walmart
Febreze is great at illuminating odor but the extra strength is my favorite. I do not like other sprays because they do not last as long as Febreze. I love to have a clean house and use this on the couch and curtains.
Debbie H.
Love the fresh scent this leaves on my couch and recliner. We have a small house dog and this is great for freshening up the room. I absolutely love love love to use this on my bedspread in between washings.
Lyndsay C.
Martinez, GA
With two cats and two kids in the house it can easily start to smell little musky. It helps so much to help everything from beds and couches to our carpets smell fresh and clean again.
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
Do you use this everyday?
Katie M.
How well does this product work. Never tried it before.
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What is your favorite Febreze scent?
Alesia T.
What is your FAVORITE Febreze product?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Do you like when they put Febreze inside other products like laundry soap and candles and melts?