Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher

Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. Extra Strength. 800 ml. Eliminates odors and freshens. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance.

Spring cleaning during this stay at home time, which Fabreeze scent is your fave?
Does this really work on fabric?
Is this product better than Lysol?
Start your review of Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher!
Product Highlights
It does get rid of any odors you do have with having a strong, disinfectant smell which I cannot stand so I always go to it!in reviews
Febreze smells great and works great on eliminating strong odors such as smoke and food odors from my car and home.in reviews
It works great at eliminating any pet odors, musty basement, and that poopy smell from the nursery after a diaper blow out.in reviews
I have three german shepherds and I constantly worry about odors but this always eliminates odors and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh.in reviews
It smells so good and makes the air and fabrics in your home smell great, it really gets rid of odors.in reviews
Marta K.
Philadelphia
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Marta K.
Love love the scent. It makes all of your not washables smell amazing, a great finish for a cleaning day. However, I don’t think you need it and I won’t be repurchasing it.
Isa M.
Miami
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Isa M.
I use this product every day!! When making the bed I always spray it on top of the sheets! It feels so clean and the smell is super refreshing!! Highly recommend this product!! Easy to use and very convenient!
Addison S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is less effective at odor neutralizing the dog bed compared to other sprays in their line even though this is labeled as their extra strength one. Still buy their products. Not this particular one though. I do appreciate how the scent isn't very strong, but I prefer the Moonlight Breeze scent they offer. These are very inexpensive. Even cheaper at Sam's Club or Costco. I recommend the Febreze brand but not this particular spray.
Rose K.
West Babylon, NY
Once I started using Febreze I couldn't stop! Works for every unpleasant smell in the house...and it smells great!
Bea W.
OKC
Hubby loves wearing sneakers without socks much to my dismay. Summer seasons cause stinky sneakers. Tried washing then soaking in vinegar, etc...Nothing worked. After washing and line drying offensive sneakers, I sprayed with Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, and nasty odors were GONE! Will never forget how impressed I was!
Kelly Z.
Lemoore, CA
Love using this to make my house smell great. I highly recommend this product to anyone that loves a clean smelling home
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Sydney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have three dogs and a cat, when I say it works, I mean it really works! Their original scent is wonderful. It is as if they put the scent of drying laundry in a bottle. The smell lasts quite a bit of time. As far as how much it costs, it is a pretty decent price.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by ally W.
I take this and I spray it over all of my carpets and then vacuum so it works the fresh scent in and leaves the whole room smelling extra clean. I also like to soak my vacuums dust filter in fabreez and then let it dry, so every time I vacuum it disperses a fresh scent around the house.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought this Febreze several times now. I’ve used it all throughout my home. It works really well. The scent last for several days. I recommend this product if you want to freshen up items in your home, especially on things that can’t be washed.
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher uploaded by Laura F.
Having fur babes in my life, I can never have enough Febreeze in my home, more so in my room. They all sleep in there with me. I make sure to spray this when they're not in there so they won't have to smell fresh chemical spray so it won't irritate their noses. The spray is great at eliminating doggy odors. I found that the extra strength is always my best bet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...