BY FEBREZE

Febreze clean zest stick and refresh reusable air fresheners 2 ct see more...

Marissa R.
Love the scent when product is new but doesn't last very long. Don't want an over powering scent but would like a long lasting one. To expensive for the duration this last. More than likely would not recommend
Joselyn M.
I use these all around the house comes in different wonder scents I personally feel the scents fun out fast it isn't as lasting as I would love it to be but I still use them and recommend it to others
Jessica K.
Allendale, MI
Good smell and just enough strength, but I feel like they fade fast, even if you can still see there's a lot left to go. They're not as distracting, but I haven't purchased anymore of these since.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
These are freaheners last forever. Sometimes they last longer than 30 days. I use them when my boyfriend is out of town and he seems to be able to tolerate these better than other brands
Dee G.
I love these. I have these in my closet and bathroom! They really work, I just wish they lasted longer. They aren't that expensive and leave your room smelling nice.
Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
Smell very clean and the scent lasts for quite a long time. Also pretty inexpensive! I also like that you can buy refills instead of having to start over every time.
Mai X.
This is a great frebreze clean zest stick but it does not last long. It come in very handy for a air freshener but I don't like the way the smell didn't last long.
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
I love putting these febreze sticks in the closet every time I open the doors you get a refreshing smell. It last 30 days and it's easy to install and remove.
Kymberly F.
I bought these I sale once at the store and placed them on the back of the guest toilet tank. They seemed to work well just wish they lasted longer
Laura M.
Baytown , TX
These things can really make a difference in the room. The scent is not too strong yet it had enough to fill the room with it.