BY FEBREZE

Febreze clean zest stick and refresh reusable air fresheners 2 ct see more...

annemarie p.
Northampton, PA
Love these to stick inside closet that is only used for our kitties litter box! Also use them @ a dog & cat animal shelter; Peaceable Kingdom!
They last about 30 days which is much longer than those stand around type that you open the top to expose the scented gelatine! We have 3 rescue cats...did have 4 :"o(
I volunteer @ our local No-Kill & wish more than anything that I could bring them all home! But everyday I try to find them the very best forever homes!
Johanna D.
These are really great to put anywhere in your home. I have them in several rooms in my house and it really makes a difference. And the holder where you put the stick is really discrete so people can't really tell what it is. They are pretty affordable and smell good
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
These were ok. I'm not one hat like very strong perfume or scents so the scent itself wasn't bad, however, had this plugged in in my living room and it didn't give off much scent at all. Couldn't really notice any difference when plugged in unless it was in a smaller room.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
These smell awesome and very potent at first but the smell fades fairly quickly. It's not really something I purchase unless it's on clearance and even then it depends how cheap it is. I really don't recommend unless you want a quick fix for guests coming etc....
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
BATHROOMS AND BEDROOMS AND KITCHENS!!! Goodbye smell! My household has a roommate, her dog, and I so there are smells. Just use one of these and it will be like what smell?
Lesly V.
Hialeah, FL
I put these in my car underneath the seats and it smells great!! Even though the scent is amazing, it only lasts about a week or two. Perhaps it's because of the heat in the car but it does pick up any bad odors that were lingering in the car.
Samantha S.
They smell good but they weren't very strong & didn't last long either. I would buy them again simply because they do smell good but I wouldn't buy them thinking they're going to light up my room with a nice fresh scent because that's not happening.
Marissa R.
Love the scent when product is new but doesn't last very long. Don't want an over powering scent but would like a long lasting one. To expensive for the duration this last. More than likely would not recommend
Joselyn M.
I use these all around the house comes in different wonder scents I personally feel the scents fun out fast it isn't as lasting as I would love it to be but I still use them and recommend it to others
Nicole L.
Obetz, OH
I absolutely love these! I have two boys and a husband which means I have a stinky boy bathroom. I stick one of these up high on a wall in our bathroom and no more stinky boy bathroom smell! They are fairly inexpensive, especially if you can find them on sale.