BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Car™ Vent Clips eliminate vehicle odors so they're gone for good. Simply attach to air vents to begin slowly releasing refreshing scent for up to 30 days.* Intensity settings put you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of scent for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze Car Vent Clips. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Jacelyn B.
Dequincy, LA
This car freshener smells great but it is so strong in the car! I have allergies and when I buy one of these I usually have to take it off the vent because it makes me start sneezing! I do not buy these because of my allergies. It does have a little dial where you can turn the smell down or up, but even when I turn it down it is still overpowering for my nose. I don't recommend this product for those with allergies!!
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Car Air Freshener New Car Scent I like using these in our truck and my husband's work truck. It makes the vehicle smell nice when you get in. The only problem I have is when the vents are on high and the smell is too strong. It's not that way for everybody, I am just more sensitive to scents.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love sticking these in my air vents. My car is kind of old and gets a little misty. They're pretty effective but I do wish they lasted a little longer, as I feel like the sun heats them up quick, and they last longer in the winter. Regardless, they get the job done.
Nattles H.
Aztec
Good price but prefer to buy with a coupon deal. The smell works well in the car. Really like during the hot summer time. It's a pleasant aroma. Disappointing when there is only one or two per package. I like to buy more in a pack. I recommend with a coupon.
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
The Febreze Car Vent Clip Air Freshener in Violet Bloom is incredible! Cheaper than Bath and Body Works Car Air Fresheners. The scent lasts longer too! The design isn't the cutest one I've seen but if it works I'll buy it over a cute one!
Carol R.
Tomball, TX
We always use these in our cars. It's affordable and easy to use. This brand is great for getting rid of pet or even smoke odors. Don't drive without one, your guests will thank you.
Barbara W.
Sallisaw, OK
Febreze Car Vent Clips are a moderately priced way to keep your car smelling fresh and clean. They tend to be a little pricey for me, but get the job done! I like that they tend to last longer than my other go-to brands. I do question if the liquid sometimes leave the "pods" though.
susan r.
I absolutely love the Febreze Vent Clips! I was skeptical because I have tried many others and they usually only last a week, but these absolutely last the entire month and maybe a little longer now that I think about it. After finding these I have not bought any other car fresheners!
Alyse F.
I absolutely love this car freshener! I put them on two of my air vents to keep my car well freshened. The only con is that it does run out fairly quickly but I still think it is the best car freshener. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Mae M.
These were just ok. I normally buy the tree air freshener from my local car place. These were on sale at Target, so I gave them a try. They were not very strong, but every once and a while you can catch a scent. Didn't last any longer than the regular tree fresheners.