suggested searches

3 star

17%

2 star

1 star

I have been using these car air vent fresheners for decades now. I like all the different scents they have I’ve tried alot of them. My favorite scent is ‘Linen & Sky’. My hubby likes the ‘new car’ scent and my mother loves the ‘Hawaiian flower’ scented one, a ‘violet’ scented and ‘Pumpkin’ scent. They are sold at costco so I pick one of these every 6months or so. They are easy to use, I pop the little clip into the freshener and it breaks the seal so the freshener can do its job. Then you clip it onto your vent and adjust the lever to release alot or just a lil scent at a time. They are cheap, you can buy them almost anywhere. I like Febreeze products but I don’t care for this scent
These scents will really kill and smell you may not find appealing in your car. The only issue I had with it is that the one I had was so strong it was giving me headaches. They work, but I cannot use them due to their intensity.
I love car vent air fresheners. These last for a long time and the scent isn't over powering. It doesn't trigger my allergies at all. Ours nice to have a good smelling car.