Febreze® Car™ Vent Clip April Fresh™ Air Freshener 0.06 fl. oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Ramonita R.Febreze® Car™ Vent Clip April Fresh™ Air Freshener 0.06 fl. oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze CAR cleans away vehicle odors with OdorClear Technology so they're gone for good. Simply attach this car air freshener to the air vent to begin cleaning your car of odors and slowly release a light, fresh scent for up to 30 days.* The scent dial puts you in the driver's seat, allowing you to select the perfect amount of freshness for you and your passengers. Don't give odors a ride. Eliminate them with Febreze CAR. *On low and under ambient conditions. see more...

Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love how great these make my car smell! One is okay, but placing two makes it smell fantastic! It’s a great, clean scent which I will continue to repurchase multiple times.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I was not very impressed with this one. I usually love these febreeze clip car fresheners but this one I wasn’t fond of. Was disappointed of the smell & performance. The smell isn’t great to me or I rather not have my car smelling like this. Clothes sure, Downey’s fine just not for me for my car. Usually these products last over the time limit they even claim. The only brand that I’ve tried so far that lasts so long & smells so nice but this one to me didn’t last very long at all. I felt it lasted even less than advertised & the smell wasn’t really potent as the other ones to me. Would get a whiff every so often. Didn’t change wear I put it or car either. Same place same car.
Britnee J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell sooo good at first use but don't seem to last very long. I found myself switching them out every two weeks or so. I do believe it's because I use my AC a lot, which may have an impact on the longevity. They are pretty expensive but I often times find them on sale at Target. I do recommend them but just wish the smell lasted longer.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
We use these in the cars. My children's cars can get pretty smelly with all of their gym clothes and sports stuff but we keep these in there and never have a problem. They last long and the price is right.
Emily G.
Quincy, MA
This is my favorite car air freshener. It's not too over power but not too weak either. The best part about this is you can close them so sent won't get through or take them off the vent so the smell won't travel as much if it is too much for someone.
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
I but these for my car love the fact I just have to clip them to my ac vents from the car and it does all the work all around the inside of the car always get good complements in how I have different smell of these Fabrrezze packets for my car !!
Mikayla A.
Marion, IA
I love to keep these in my car. They are not too overwhelming or powerful. I love that they make my car smell like clean laundry. They are not very long lasting, but this product is inexpensive enough so that you can replace it often
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
I buy this product usually wherever it's on sale. I think the last time I got it it was from target. Pros: smells amazing, spreads quickly and throughout your vehicle with no problems. Cons: doesn't last as long as the package claims
scarlett t.
campbell, CA
These smell amazing and they work very well. They keep your car smelling as fresh as ever very effective. These are very affordable i definitely recommend these if you want your car smelling fresh. The tropical scent is my favorite.
Jackie V.
Sherman, TX
In the car we have this product and they give out amazing scents and really cover out any bad odor there is. There very affective and I think there a little high price but I'm okay with it as long as it has a great smell