Febreze Carpet Deodorizing Powder Hawaiian Aloha uploaded by Amelia R.

BY FEBREZE

Endorsed by Bissell®.
Febreze™ Hawaiian Aloha™ Carpet Deodorizing Powder.
Eliminates odors and freshens carpets and rugs. see more...

Holly K.
Albany, NY
This is great for animal urine & other bodily fluid clean ups... Tmi? But great at masking smells 😁
Monika U.
Cape coral, FL
Great smell and helpful if you have pets. Would recommend for others to try. Easy cleanup with vac
Arielle M.
Scranton, PA
This works great. My boyfriend is a neat freak and uses this. I love the smell after he vacuums,
Lindy B.
I love the smell that this puts off! It makes me think I'm always at the beach or Hawaii!
Hailey L.
This works so well! It leaves your house smelling fresh. It also lasts for a long time.
Abigail O.
South Bend, IN
I love this scent so much! Makes the house smell fresh and good!! Highly recommend!
Amelia R.
Scarbough, ON
Picked this up to use on my carpet. Person i put too much down on my carpet ( its a larger room) the smell that it gives off is extreamly powerful. The fresh smell has been around for about 20 minutes so far. Since i weote this review after i finished vacuuming. Really recommed this to use for large rooms or homes.
Lyndsay W.
London, ON
Love this stuff! Having 2 cats and a toddler I do a lot of vacuuming and I love the added freshness these carpet powders add. Just sprinkle and vacuum up.
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga , ON
This stuff is great!! It makes the whole house smell so good when I use it only on the carpet. I love it
Claire G.
This carpet freshener can give any carpet soft and clean. I love this and i think everyone else will too.
Kimberly M.
I don't think I have seen this product in the stores before. Where you you buy it at.