Febreze Carpet Deodorizing Powder Hawaiian Aloha uploaded by Amelia R.

BY FEBREZE

Endorsed by Bissell®.
Febreze™ Hawaiian Aloha™ Carpet Deodorizing Powder.
Eliminates odors and freshens carpets and rugs. see more...

rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Best smelling carpet deodorizer. My mom use to always by this stuff and my nose got immune to it. I love when the vacuum starts smelling like it
Ashley P.
New Britain, CT
I have a dog and sometimes the dog smell gets on the carpet but with this it helps and makes it seem as if my dog was never on the carpet
Mary A.
Westbrook, CT
Love this product! Smells so good when I put it on the carpets and vaccum it up! I also tried the lavender one and love that one as well!
Anna L.
i love this stuff! it makes my apartment smell like im somewhere tropical while also helping me get my carpet cleaner!! give it a try!
Kelsey S.
I've read that putting powder in your carpet is horrible for your vacuum.. But other than that, this stuff is great and smells awesome!
Cristina A.
Tulsa, OK
We have inside/outside dogs and they get smelly laying in the carpet and this is great to sprinkle over the carpet before vacuuming
Rose F.
Slidell, LA
I use this every time I vacuum. It leaves my entire home smelling so good. I can never get enough of it. I buy like two at a time.
Kasey F.
This smells so amazing on carpets.... i could smell this for hours... it works wonders just to make a carpet smell good...
Christina B.
Huntington, WV
This carpet freshener is great for a quick freshen up in ur home when you don't have the time to shampoo your carpets
Grace R.
I have two dogs and a lot of carpet. This smells and works great! Make sure to leave it on for a good amount of time.
Kimberly M.
I don't think I have seen this product in the stores before. Where you you buy it at.